1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A problem with webiste title in google search

Discussion in 'SEO' started by SocialForums, Mar 30, 2015.

I am facing a problem these days for one website .

[​IMG]

But it's original title "Service Apartments Malaysia | De Voyager Service Apartments"
    But google is not crawling this it's 15+ days old charges and I have done many this such as ping and social bookmarking and social sharing ..

but not getting proper results.
    Url here : http://www.serviceapartmentsmalaysia.com/

SocialForums, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  2. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't worry it will be corrected, just have to give it time. Google doesn't crawl every site daily. When it does get crawled then it still takes a little time to process it and correct it. I changed my Title tag today on my site as well for better SEO.
    Pinging doesn't help. What does help is regularly adding new content to your site so Google crawls it more often.

Actually after I reread your title tag, it's not good. You've got "service apartments" twice, this will trigger an over optimized flag. This title tag is the most important element show in the search engine results.

Here's what I would use--De Voyager Service Apartments | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Having the city+country helps with local seo. Plus you got the name of the apartments, which is "Branding" at the same time.

kjh-08, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  3. ravau

ravau Member

Best Answers:
    The more links you have, more often bots are visiting your site -> faster indexing, simple as that.

ravau, Mar 31, 2015 IP
  4. SocialForums

SocialForums Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks @kjh-08 for nice information .I have changed the title "Service Apartments Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia"

SocialForums, Mar 31, 2015 IP