1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Related Negative SEO: Need Help?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by fr3quenzy, Jan 25, 2015.

Hello Guys

I have a client who's websites is dealing with a weird case. There is an article on very big portal which has some bad review in them which is ranking in top 10 on my clients most of the brand terms.

However, my client had compensated for all the problems. But this article is spoiling the brand name. Please suggest some steps / actions / seo plan which can be useful for me to get my other pages into rank so I can push that negative article below top 10 SERP

fr3quenzy, Jan 25, 2015 IP
  2. flanagan

flanagan Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No body can reveal their seo plan, You must need to buy service from someone

thank you

flanagan, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  3. Truncho

Truncho Member

Best Answers:
    If possible, ask the bad reviewer to reply in the threads that he got compensated, or to completely remove his bad review. The other way is to get some fresh news/reviews that will push-down the negative feedback posts.

Truncho, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  4. Shawn Dickson Swail

Shawn Dickson Swail Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, There are few options to remove bad links from Google searches. You can create social media profiles with full details about negative search terms then promote these all by great content posting, images sharing and other ways. These all profile would easily appear on the 1st page with organic search results.

Shawn Dickson Swail, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  5. mike.zack01

mike.zack01 Banned

Best Answers:
    Sorry Buddy i don't do it because negative SEO is very bad sector for those companies who are working on them website's so please don't ask it again if you need negative SEO service you buy it from another person :)

mike.zack01, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  6. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    What platform are you using? You have all the right to remove and delete that review.

Dario McNut, Jan 29, 2015 IP
  7. Circulofemenino

Circulofemenino Peon

Best Answers:
    I have the same problem

Circulofemenino, Jan 29, 2015 IP
  8. fr3quenzy

fr3quenzy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Darua

That review is on a big news website which is ranking on most of the brand terms

fr3quenzy, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  9. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you give us some more info? What kind of site are we talking about? Citation site like Yelp, Angieslist? What's the name of the site that the bad review was left on?

kjh-08, Mar 30, 2015 IP