1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Remove Responsiveness from Wordpress website

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Ajay Reddy, Mar 28, 2015.

Hi Friends,

I had created a Wordpress Woocommerce website, but cant remove the responsiveness from it, searched a lot in the web for the answer but didn't got a perfect one.

Please help me..!

Ajay Reddy, Mar 28, 2015 IP
  2. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If its a WordPress blog then the "responsiveness" of it would be either hard coded into the theme you are using (mobile friendly theme) or via a plugin such as WPtouch Mobile Plugin.

But following the latest Google Algo updates where sites must be mobile friendly to get better rankings, why would you even want to do that?

So then, either change theme or remove any mobile plugins. It would be better to see your site so we could know for sure...

Mkcoy, Mar 28, 2015 IP
  3. Ajay Reddy

Ajay Reddy Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your help Mkcoy i had done with it & I had successfully removed responsiveness from website but cant remove responsiveness from top menu, its a woocommerce website

Ajay Reddy, Mar 29, 2015 IP
  4. Ash Stronge

Ash Stronge Active Member

Best Answers:
    My question is- why would you want to remove responsiveness? Is it interfering with any functionality on your website?

Ash Stronge, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  5. Ajay Reddy

Ajay Reddy Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I had developed a website in Non - Responsive base & if i will make it responsive then i have work more on it i don't have so much time I have show ot to the client..!

Ajay Reddy, Mar 31, 2015 IP