1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much time do you spend daily on Facebook or Twitter?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by strawberrybob, Feb 18, 2015.

1. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I usually update my Facebook business page twice or thrice a day but what I noticed in the progress that most of the post reached many at weekends.

KylieSweet, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  2. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A few minutes at the most, an hour if I have more time. I use Facebook and Twitter to connect to my clients and market my services so I made sure to stay active. I use social media tools to automatically post content on my Facebook and Twitter account and keep an eye on new comments, likes and followers.

nard, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  3. Eitan Kuniz

Eitan Kuniz Member

Best Answers:
    I spend most of my time on facebook.

Eitan Kuniz, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  4. Celinechel

Celinechel Peon

Best Answers:
    Use some content management / scheduling / promotion tool, to share and schedule your content and social updates from one surface. Actually, I'd give a try to Hootsuite first. It's great and you can win a Pro membership now http://www.turninbound.com/giveaways/hootsuite-pro-plan/

Celinechel, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  5. macca_efc

macca_efc Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can't get off facebook, everytime I have a break I am alway son my phone on facebook. Prob 2 hours a day!!

macca_efc, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  6. Ash Stronge

Ash Stronge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Less than half an hour a day. Maybe an hour on Sunday evening planning the week's posts. I feel any more than that would not be generate the return that other avenues can produce- such as time spent optimising pages, producing website content, establishing relevant links. Social is important, but it is only one part of a digital marketing strategy and can be tricky to gain substantial return on it alone.

Ash Stronge, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  7. Dave Best

Dave Best Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I probably spend about 1-2 hours a day. I do a lot of my networking through groups on Facebook as well as updating and posting to my Facebook page.

Dave Best, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  8. Katherine Noto

Katherine Noto Member

Best Answers:
    i spend only 1 hour daily on fb and twitter

Katherine Noto, Apr 7, 2015 IP
  9. RogerDale

RogerDale Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am able to spend hours on my Facebook account daily. Ususally I do not have any problems with this but when I feel it is too much, I feel guilty, and I decide to go on so-called "Facebook detox" - I try not to use Facebook for an entire week. It really helps. I feel much more creative and concentrated afterwards.

RogerDale, Apr 7, 2015 IP
  10. sam.hunt0710

sam.hunt0710 Member

Best Answers:
    I am using Twitter for getting most of the traffic over my blogs , so basically I use both Social media sites on daily basis for 6-8 hours ( business ).

sam.hunt0710, Apr 7, 2015 IP
  11. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    not enough I need to spend more time in it.

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 7, 2015 IP
  12. BadassMarketer

BadassMarketer Peon

Best Answers:
    Most people are checking Facebook constantly. I am guessing you are talking about business related surfing on Facebook right? I spend as little time as possible. I have auto-posters set-up with an app called BufferApp that posts to my twitter and Facebook at the specific times I schedule it to. That is probably the longest I spend because I have to create new post. I am not even directly on Facebook or Twitter. I am on the APP.

I schedule the app to post once a day at 3PM Easter Time. I try to post relevant content daily except on mondays since Mondays are hectic. On Twitter I post 4 times a day. Mainly a 1PM 2PM 3PM 4PM eastern time. I also spend a bit of time very late at night responding to anyone who engage with the content. It's very important to engage with the followesrs, but I like doing it at night because that ensure that I don't catch them at a time that they are logged in. This saves me time because I don't feel the need to converse with them if they are responding back till the next day.

BadassMarketer, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  13. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    From 6k Followers +15k impression ! also that from per tweet. awesome ! this really awesome. Please tell your twitter name.

I use one hour per day now at facebook.

robinbd4u, Apr 13, 2015 IP
  14. BrianAanan

BrianAanan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, it's like everyday affair with facebook.
    I use mainly for business., it's a good place to interact with new friends, who eventually become our customers.
    Hope you will like it.,
    Cheers

BrianAanan, Apr 13, 2015 IP
  15. ribads.com

ribads.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One hour on Facebook and LinkedIn, 10 minutes on Twitter, per Day.

ribads.com, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  16. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I usually spent 30 minutes on Facebook for my business and at least 20 minutes on twitter that's enough.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  17. Rocko Berry

Rocko Berry Active Member

Best Answers:
    I always prefer social sites like facebook, twitter, etc. for only advertise my services, because facebook and twitter both provides large platform to promote our services. they gives us chance to get orders, clients, customers, and many other necessary things.

my personal experience is that because of social sites i get more traffic for services provided by me, i am thankful to both. facebook connects us with huge no. of people around the world, which can be beneficiary for my business.

I got opportunity to enlarge my skills to the whole world via social book marking.

therefore, usage of social sites is totally depends on you, how you take it. And for which purpose you are utilise it.

Rocko Berry, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  18. KatnissEverdeen

KatnissEverdeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    I might spend an hour on my Facebook a day. I used to spend tons of time on there but due to current things going on in my life I would rather not be there too much. Now I spend most of my time with my fiancee or friends, school, or with my fiancee working on our forum or websites.

KatnissEverdeen, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  19. Alex Byhovtsov

Alex Byhovtsov Member

Best Answers:
    I don't use Facebook. 10-15 min a day on Twitter. Prefer to get news from Twitter in the form of feeds and schedule interesting stuff for posting.

Alex Byhovtsov, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  20. valerieemily

valerieemily Peon

Best Answers:
    I almost spend 30~60 minutes every day on Facebook and Twitter.

valerieemily, Apr 20, 2015 IP