1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Responsive table - Compare page

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by freewallpapersbox, Mar 29, 2015.

Hi,

I was trying to make a responsive table to use on different pages at my new site. I was trying to aim for something similar to Credit Karma ( https://www.creditkarma.com/shop/creditcards/searchcc ) , but with much less options. Sort of a “lite version”, only with 2-3 options and a drop-down when users click on “more info”.

Since my knowledge in html5, css, php and query is limited, i posted the job at Elance. There i got many proposals, from $55-$548. But to be honest i am worried for the level of professional for many of the freelancers. What would you guys think was a fair price for the job? I don´t mind paying more, as long as the result is good.

Solved! View solution.
    freewallpapersbox, Mar 29, 2015 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not quite sure you know what you're asking - on the page you linked to, first of all, it's not responsive (easy to check, just resize your browser-window) - are you talking about the form on the left-hand side of the page? Or the actual offers listed on the page? Neither of them are (or should be) tables. So, I'm a little unsure as to what you're really asking.

PoPSiCLe, Mar 29, 2015 IP
  3. freewallpapersbox

freewallpapersbox Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, it´s not responsive, but i wanted something similar and responsive. I´m talking about the actual offers listed on the page.
    Oh, i thought it was made in tables. How is it made? Is there easy to find a template to edit? Thanks for the help!

freewallpapersbox, Mar 29, 2015 IP
    It's made with DIV's - have a look at the source code? However, that part of the page COULD be made with a table - the data is more or less tabular. However, it's not really a table since there is quite a bit of code between the offers as well. Besides, responsive tables are a pain, and should be avoided, if possible. The code for one of those offer-boxes is basically just a div with more divs and content inside. No problem making it responsive, but you'll have to do some redesign to make them work on smaller screens - reflow of content, for one.

PoPSiCLe, Mar 29, 2015 IP