1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any online work to earn monthly 300-400 $ per month

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Quikrinfo, Mar 20, 2015.

Any their any real online work to earn monthly 300-400 $ per month without any investment...

Quikrinfo, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  2. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can market your services in DP and in other forums. You can offer services in elance and odesk and try to get individual clients. If you have good work portfolio I’m sure it will not be hard to get regular clients.

nard, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You are looking for $10-$15 per business day (20 business days per month) to meet your needs. That could be done via DP's Marketplace and also the other freelance sites like fiverr, etc. This is assuming that you have relevant skills to offer, of course.

jrbiz, Mar 20, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  4. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    You have to learn the skill that is mostly needed by webmasters. check seoclerks.com.
    one skill i can recommend is video editing.

TB Ann, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  5. SandraGenJobs

SandraGenJobs Member

Best Answers:
    Freelancing is a good option but only if you have some sort of skill to offer. You can try product description writing if you're native speaker, or some easier stuff related to Photoshop. There's no quick way to earn 300-400 $ but as you get more involved, you can earn even more.

SandraGenJobs, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  6. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to add that many sellers on such platforms usually bid at ridiculously low amounts. Undercutting helps to get over the fierce competition and gets you some work quickly. But this is NOT the correct way. Work out rates you think are fair for your quality and stick to them. Don't be discouraged even if you get passed over on some projects initially. You'll find a buyer ready to pay the right price pretty soon - you need to be a bit patient for it though. Also, don't let a lack of strong portfolio and experience limit you. If the price you charge justifies the quality you offer, these things do not matter. Moreover, don't sound too desperate to make a quick buck. Sleazy folks are always out to take undue advantage of such people and you can get ripped off badly.

Just my 2c. Hope it helps.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
    Content Maestro, Mar 20, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Let me add that @Content Maestro has "hit the nail on the head" in terms of how to approach such work. Take his suggestions to heart if you plan to go this route.

jrbiz, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  8. admin3633

admin3633 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you to start creating wordpress blog for the user. You can find lots of here asking for installing wordpress site setting up for them. You ca try your luck.

admin3633, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  9. Bob Raven

Bob Raven Member

Best Answers:
    Do you trust your skills? What are The skills you have ? you can ask yourself questions like this and go to explore the online works , SEO, SMM, PPC, translating , etc... Make yourself portfolio and start with Freelancing, other way that is a start in the future if you are good in your work will be get paid more of that 400 $ http://www.playnarutogames.net/

Bob Raven, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  10. Suckerpunch

Suckerpunch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you're looking to earn $300 - $400 a month, my recommendation would be to freelance and find one good customer with a monthly budget in that ballpark rather than trying to focus on $50 her and there. I fell into that trap when I first started out freelancing on Scriptlance.

Life became much easier when I reached out to a former customer and pitched them on hiring me for $100 a week to do their content creation, Twitter and some guest posting. I've ventured back to oDesk and Freelancer but it can be a frustrating free for all, especially if you're just getting started out. The trend is for people to bid extremely low to secure jobs and many people putting projects up on the freelance boards expect rates that are quite low as a result.

Don't sell yourself short! Set your rates and find someone willing to pay them. They are out there.

Suckerpunch, Mar 20, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro and jrbiz like this.
  11. MarketExpert

MarketExpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I tried blogging and it works great.

MarketExpert, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  12. BrandDoctor

BrandDoctor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Without investing is not possible. You need to have a professional self hosted wordpress blog. Are you ready to spend $37? As small orange hosting is running a promotion till 22nd march. You will get 1 free domain as well. $5 per month plan is the best. Once you add coupon, you will the entire deal for $37

Once you setup your blog, write quality articles, target long tail keywords and join as an affiliate of A small orange. I earn around $1000 per month by promoting their hosting. I personally use their hosting for all my blogs.

[​IMG]

BrandDoctor, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  13. Angela West

Angela West Member

Best Answers:
    I would say something on the lines of fiverr,affiliate marketing,and content creation.The key is to find something that works and then just duplicate it over and over again.

Angela West, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  14. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    freelance job, but you need to have some skill. However, also remember that that's no called "easy money", online money making is same as offline job, the only different is you work offline

lifeplayer, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  15. Bob Raven

Bob Raven Member

Best Answers:
    No Pain No Gain.. no money without hard work...

Bob Raven, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  16. Pulkit Lawas

Pulkit Lawas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    try selling on ebay, buy cheap products from some other sites and sell it on higher prize on ebay.
    This is a huge topic but I just explained it in a few words.
    Hope it helps.

Pulkit Lawas, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  17. Shasta Arenburg

Shasta Arenburg Peon

Best Answers:
    You would like to earn 300$-400$. But without hard working you can't earn them. By SEO, PPC, Traffic, Affiliate Marketing, Blogging site etc. can give you much what you want. I mostly suggest you SEO because hopefully it is a long term business. So you can try it. Present age is the age of give and take . So you can't earn without invest. Therefore you trying best on SEO. Hopefully you succed.

Shasta Arenburg, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  18. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    I want to repeat these already said suggestions, since they are powerful: fiverr, since it's very easy to make those $5 that gave the name to this impressive website.

Affiliate Marketing is the second powerful activity, can be done when you want, with how many websites you want and there are so many programs to choose. My preferred of course.

Content creation is another great solution, you can sell your writings and articles. Add also graphics if you are a graphic artist, and coding if you are a programmer. If you can do multiple things at the same time is better, so you have many sources of income.

19. Travis135

Travis135 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know this isn't online but if you're looking to earn that kind of money with no investment I'd look into selling Plasma. They typically pay around $70 a week depending on the location and it's only about a couples hours a week worth of your time.

I did it in college. I just brought my iPad or a book and sat there for an hour and I was on my way. They pay you when you leave too.

Travis135, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  20. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Creating my very own Avon company possesses healthy genuinely nicely all-around everything else i always complete. Together with door-to-door selling, My partner and i act on Avon reunions where by My partner and i create some sort of stall. I recently create some sort of stall inside a smooth enjoy center in addition to My partner and i had taken along as well. The next wind storm was going to always be awful in addition to My partner and i imagined, "Where can easily most of us head out this few days? inches. So i known as the actual enjoy center in addition to requested easily might take my Avon over the top and some testers in addition to My partner and i written to different mothers while got some sort of enjoy. I am just right now making all-around £300-£400 per month by way of Avon, in addition to genuinely I am just just putting in 2-3 a long time 7 days. That fits within nicely using playing.

Xochitl Shatt, Mar 28, 2015 IP