1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what holds people back online??!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Snoopy240, Feb 13, 2015.

1. heruma

heruma Member

Best Answers:
    It is just the human nature, fear to lose what you already have. It's basic human instinct. Most of us (human) choose to avoid pain/discomfort more than looking for pleasure (with some risk).

heruma, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  2. SandraGenJobs

SandraGenJobs Member

Best Answers:
    Some people are just not patient enough. The path to success isn't a straight line, you have to put up with a lot of stress and failed projects till you make it. I think some people don't have the right mindset and expect things to come overnight. You gotta do some serious hard work until you accomplish your goals. There really is no magical recipe to succeeding, and there is definitely no timeframe that can show you how much more work you have to do until you succeed.

SandraGenJobs, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  3. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Some people do not succeed in online marketing because they don’t know what they are doing. They lack skills and they are too lazy to develop what they already know. When it comes to internet marketing no one method is going to work forever. You need to constantly learn in order to succeed. You need to invest time, money, effort and find a way to work on your discipline. Understand what you’re doing and learn from your mistakes.

nard, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  4. Angela West

Angela West Member

Best Answers:
    Putting in just as many hours of work that a 9 to 5 job has.Many who first hear about making money online think its just that.That it will be very simple and fast but reality is to be successful it takes alot of effort and just as much work as a regular job.so many people buy coarses and within the first week or less if they are not making huge amounts of money they chunk it up to not being a workable method and continue to fail because they give up to easy and are not willing to put the work into it.Like the old saying goes if you want something and work hard enough at it you can acheive it.

Angela West, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  5. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it is all about thinking, things always change and so therefore every information requires uniqueness as days goes on. The reason why one marketer didn't succeed is because he is doing same old outdated stuff without thinking of how the users will see it.

Mr victor, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  6. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are two main problems for failing online

1) Initially, you need some money to support you. With no money, you can't reach your goals.
    2) You must work harder than a normal job, but it's your business, so if you want to have success you need to work day and night.

The initial investment is very low considering other businesses, but you need it. You can Make Money with just few money invested. Because you invest step by step, carefully and studying each procedure.

If you make wrong investments, you just lose the money and then give up. Same things for the hours of work needed. Since you really need to work a lot.

I sleep just 3 hours and work 21 hours every day. If you don't consider you really need to focus a lot and if you think this is a stupid job, you are wrong. It's easy, if you have a mentor (or you are a fast learner) and you make everything carefully.

In any case, never give up, always try a solution, if you don't want to lose all you invested, money and hours of work.

7. Shasta Arenburg

Shasta Arenburg Peon

Best Answers:
    Employing real-life balances of clients they have caused with Harvard in addition to being executive mentors with like corporations since GTE, Sony, GE, and McKinsey & Company., Waldroop and Servant provide invaluable–and in some cases, job-saving–step-by-step advice on how visitors can modify the behaviour for getting back on track. Have you thought about in case many of the issues people do–or don’t operate could be hamstringing your own aspirations. To tell the truth, the majority of people learn the best classes certainly not from other success however from other problems. Which Store Good Individuals Returning is a powerful software for unleashing accurate probable fewer. A different essential aspect can be deficiency of methods. Strong willpower in addition makes distinction. Cannot blame these individuals, there are a thousand the other methods to generate income and every single following means looks better than a final... For whatever reason some people have great results and several never, after they have got the very same info with the little finger ideas.

Shasta Arenburg, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  8. JoeInTheMiddle

JoeInTheMiddle Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd say two of the most important things are dedication and patience. So long as you're consistently delivering good results, by always going that extra mile and focusing on the customer, you're sure to succeed.
    The only other thing you need is time. A lot of my clients come to me saying that they're not seeing results and that their business idea was just a drain. Then a few months later they're laughing. Success rarely happens over night.

JoeInTheMiddle, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  9. Hostwinds_Tech

Hostwinds_Tech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Everyone that has posted has some great points. I think the two most important things people need to succeed online are commitment and having reasonable expectations. Running a business is hard whether it is online or a real brick and mortar store.

Hostwinds_Tech, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  10. ceenote100

ceenote100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Information overload is the main reason why many people give up before they try. There are so much products out there that it's damn near impossible to find the right one. Just find something that works and stick with it.

ceenote100, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  11. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    I think delay results in serp or no results at all. No income or small revenue.

Dario McNut, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  12. Dave Best

Dave Best Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have to agree with almost everything King Manu has said. The biggest thing out of all of these in my opinion would be information overload also leading into "shiny object" syndrome which again takes a piece of the lack of discipline. When starting out many newbies will definitely be overwhelmed by the daunting amount of information out there on how to make money online. Truth be told there are 100s of ways to make money online but what works for one person might not work for the next. Also, once you purchase a program you have to stick to it and do everything to the T before you say this doesn't work and move on to the next thing. Once you buy a product put everything else out of the way (trust me there is always going to be another person trying to sell you the fastest way to make money online) you aren't going to miss anything. People get to carried away in purchasing every single product and half-assing each one then discarding it saying it doesn't work.

Do your due diligence and research a product or program that works. Dedicate a significant amount of time to following the course exactly as it is laid out for you. Don't give up!

Dave Best, Mar 27, 2015 IP
    King Manu likes this.
  13. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea i had the same problem with information overload. When i first started with IM i was jumping from one project to another, one niche to another until i found something that really represented me. And I found out that what works for other people doesn't work for me and I had to find my own way.
    But it was really confusing when i started out. Not to mention that i really doubted myself i can do it, because of course you can't results where is no dedication involved.

So the best advice would be find what you love and stick with it !

King Manu, Mar 28, 2015 IP
  14. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you ever asked yourself when a number of the issues anyone do–or don’t do–at do the job may very well be hamstringing your dreams. The reality is, a lot of people learn their own very best lessons certainly not off their positive results yet off their problems. Well for me, I do think the subsequent carry people back in absolutely no particular get.

1. Laziness- Never need to put in work

2. Competition- Afraid to look contrary to the major dawgs

3. Not really being profitable rapidly enough- Rear away soon after certainly not making a sales with two weeks

several. Life- Well some people obtained tasks, little ones, partners...... some sort of lifetime

At times generating massive income online is often a very long challenging road specifically for your benefit. My spouse and i me personally are aware that getting very lazy as well as certainly not attempting to fit your time into a challenge keeps everyone via generating massive income online. My spouse and i utilized to include in which mindset.

Xochitl Shatt, Mar 28, 2015 IP
  15. cruzwithme

cruzwithme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fear of failure holds back the people from doing anything...

cruzwithme, Apr 9, 2015 IP