1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help to Build Turnkey Website

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by robyries, Mar 27, 2015.

Hi,..

I would like to build a turnkey website based on wordpress engine (if any), My idea, I want to sell my service providing a youtube service like view, comment, subscriber, like and dislike, but for now just view.

what I want to ask, is any template in wordpress can do this..?? I mean there an option to customer to choose their view package and then they can check out using paypal,
    I have in mind also to create this site using 2 language in 1 domain,.. like....
    Domain.com
    Domain.com/eng <-- using my own language.

can you recommended any theme of wordpress can do this or it custom script.
    Please share with me,.. Paid or Free version is no matter.

thanks for reading.

robyries, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  2. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can do this with WP even with the default theme. Just create a static homepage and design it. Create your Paypal buttons at Paypal, then copy/paste the code on your site. There are plugins for several language translations.

kjh-08, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  3. emmaback

emmaback Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Robiries! When I decided to build a website for my small business, I placed confidence in http://www.webbuildersguide.com/free-website-builders/. All guidelines are useful and reliable there. Hope, it will help you:)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
    emmaback, Mar 28, 2015 IP
  4. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    problem is, I'm not to good in design or edit some theme, especially on Wordpress..

will take alook first

thanks

robyries, Mar 28, 2015 IP