1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Business Name Idea MOTEL Niagara Falls Canada

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Austin Tucker, Mar 28, 2015.

Hi guys, so im currently changing my motel name, I need a new name for my motel. I am currently looking for a NAME + INN, instead of NAME + Motel. The motel is on lundys lane, Niagara Falls.

Here are the list of motel names of local motels around the area.

http://www.lundyslane.com/accommodations/motels-and-motor-inns/

Please and thank you so much for your time.

Austin Tucker, Mar 28, 2015 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Are you a high end, luxury motel or a low end discount place or something else?

One quick thought that I had was:

3 Falls Inn

to reflect that fact that Niagara Falls are made up by three separate Falls which is kind of an insider thing that typically only natives and visitors would know and I think that it would be viewed positively. By using the number, of course, you would be first, alphabetically, on the list you provided. ;)

jrbiz, Mar 28, 2015 IP
  3. Austin Tucker

Austin Tucker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    we are between a 2-3 star motel. I like the idea of 3 Falls Inn, but i was wondering if you had anything else in mind?

Austin Tucker, Mar 28, 2015 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, only that if you were on either end of the spectrum, you could use words like "Luxury" or "Economy" as part of the name. Having a night to sleep on it, I still like my first thought, 3 Falls Inn.

jrbiz, Mar 29, 2015 IP
  5. Dave Best

Dave Best Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Unless this name is already taken you could go with something like HorseShoe Inn, HorseShoe Falls Motel etc. Use a horseshoe as your symbol. As most are aware Niagara Falls also goes by Horseshoe Falls. The Great Horsehoe Inn. IDK think of something along those lines may go well with the area. Just my first thoughts.

Dave Best, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  6. AsadKhan333

AsadKhan333 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would try a few things:

1. Come up with name yourself via free business name ideation tools.

This one (business name generator guru) is perfect for you due to your industry specific requirements - enter a word you want people to associate your motel with, and select the "Hotel & Resort" industry for the most relevant name ideas.

2. Try hosting a name contest

- host a name contest here on digital point. Here's an example of a contest

- host a name contest on CopyShoppy (premium naming contests, only copywriters enter your contest)

3. Hire an individual naming freelancer on marketplaces such as Elance or oDesk

AsadKhan333, Apr 6, 2015 IP