1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review Wedding Dress Site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by keppel, Feb 2, 2013.

Hello All Friend.
    I just run one site about wedding dress. Now I need you give me some tips for me improve my site. If you have time please take a bit time come to our weeding dress site and review.
    This is our site: http://www.weddingdressportal.com/
    Any command or feedback you can give me.
    Thanks

keppel, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  2. arifin212

arifin212 Peon

Best Answers:
    I saw your site, I think your site is very good. I think it would be better if the article you write more.

arifin212, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  3. jackbotam789

jackbotam789 Banned

Best Answers:
    your site keyword is Good dear . need some change in your site, make a new banner and also change your Logo . after 100% sure your site more Beautiful and also stay vaster on your site .

jackbotam789, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  4. forumkk

forumkk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    your site is looking fantastic, just change the font color of your gorgeous wedding site

forumkk, Feb 5, 2013 IP
  5. Prince Nayan

Prince Nayan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your site is looking fantastic. Now, it is very easy to buy dresses online. http://www.faya8.com is a site where you can buy wedding dresses, occasional etc. dresses very easily. You can also buy with a cheap price and quality good. Their service is also very good and impressed me. You can also look here.

Prince Nayan, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  6. learnwebsitedesigncom

learnwebsitedesigncom Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, not that it looks bad, but it doesn't really have the look and feel of a wedding dress website. The title should stand out a little more and there is too much white space within the title section, maybe increasing the boldness of the font and centering it would help. I would change the grey background pattern for something that has more of a wedding dress or wedding theme to it.

Good luck.

learnwebsitedesigncom, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  7. lemontwist

lemontwist Member

Best Answers:
    Your site totally doesn't look like a wedding dress site. You are trying to appeal to mostly women, so you want the site to match the look and feel of a wedding. Think of wedding stationery. Soft colors, light "flowey" text. If you don't mind my suggestions I would change the following...

Use a softer, signature type font for your site name.
    Change the red on the site to a pastel color.
    Put a nice photo in the header stretching the entire width of the page. A picture of a bride maybe.
    I would also change the font for the article titles to something softer.
    Only have half as many articles on the front page to have it less cluttered looking.
    The link here has an error. http://weddingdressportal.com/category/wedding-photos/

I think the idea of your site is great and I think it will probably do well, but I personally think it could do a lot better if you can implement some of these changes.

lemontwist, Mar 28, 2015 IP
  8. VAKTA MONDAL

VAKTA MONDAL Banned

Best Answers:
    Good site has made up for weeding. Carry on.

VAKTA MONDAL, Mar 28, 2015 IP
  9. waqasnawaz4

waqasnawaz4 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hy, Friend i update new post on my blog women wedding dress.Please review
    Wedding dress. Inbal-Dror-Backless-Wedding-Dress.jpg Inbal-Dror-Beautiful-Wedding-Dress.jpg Inbal-Dror-Classy-Wedding-Dress.jpg Inbal-Dror-Cooll-Wedding-Dress.jpg Inbal-Dror-Pretty-Wedding-Dress.jpg

waqasnawaz4, Aug 16, 2015 IP