1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

5 Most Effective Google SEO Ranking Factors for 2015

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by MSI Sakib, Mar 16, 2015.

Google brought big changes to its search algorithm for which search engines ranking factors are also changed. Most of the old SEO tricks do not work now, rather than those old tricks badly affect site’s ranking. Almost 80% website/blog owner suffer from low traffic problem. I tried to find out the 5 most effective Google SEO factors of 2015 and listed here for helping them as well as you. Those SEO ranking factors are:

High Quality content: Content is still king. But no copy-paste content and no content to feed search bot. Content must be of high quality to serve the need of the visitors. Content of 1000+ words works best.

Optimized for mobile: Number of mobile internet users is more than PC internet users. Therefore you must think for them before lunching your new website or blog. It is the most important Google ranking factor from this year.

Loading speed: Do you want to waste you valuable time by watching “loading…………loading……….loading …………” sign in your browser. Definitely not, so you have no right to waste your visitor’s time as well. Slow sites are constantly losing their ranking position. Therefore get a better server to host your site for better loading speed. Server response time must be within 1 second for better SEO ranking.

Social signals: Some people says social signals are not SEO factor. Let me explain, Google wants to rank contents that are helpful for visitors. Web visitors are more likely to share contents/links via social networks that they found interesting or got help from that. It means social shares/signals are sign of better user experience. User experience is the core factor that Google gives much value. Therefore social signals are also great ranking factors from my point of view.

Brand mention: This is something very tough to get but known as the best link building method in the planet. Brand mention is called the pure natural link building method. Interesting fact is you have no control over this method. The only way to get highly valued backlinks via Brand mention is to create outstanding contents/videos/infographics etc. that you can.

Hope this post helped you. If you know about more effective SEO ranking factors then please write those factors via reply for me as well as for others.

Thanks –
    MSI Sakib

MSI Sakib, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  2. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure Loading speed is so important? If yes, then new sites without any javascript can easily rank websites like even Youtube... I wouldn't place this in your list.. But thanks for your time to share it with us! :)

patco, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  3. MSI Sakib

MSI Sakib Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Patco,
    Loading speed is going to be one of the most effective ranking factors soon as Google emphasis on user experience. I said loading speed is one of the effective ranking factor not the only ranking factor.

MSI Sakib, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  4. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, page loading speed weighs not as much as content and social signal but I believe at some point it does add up to google's ranking factor.
    For me, as a user, page loading is important. I tend to leave a page without browsing on the other pages if a site gives me a bad impression that its page loading is slow.
    If I am not mistaken, it gives bad signal to search engines and it will also reflects on the site's bounce rate.

Patricia Ann Lee, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  5. Kyle Tager

Kyle Tager Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well said Google give more preference to mobile friendly website.

Kyle Tager, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  6. alvinperez

alvinperez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah, mobile optimization is more important part of SEO tactics now a days

alvinperez, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  7. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The 5 most important factors are Content, backlinks, Mobile responsive, page loading speed, on-page seo

kjh-08, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  8. AndresNeil

AndresNeil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The most important factor to boost keyword ranking are on-Page optimization and post good Content in Off-page optimization.

AndresNeil, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  9. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Here's Google's tool to test your sites for performance and being mobile-friendly.

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
    When you try it out, make sure you try it from different browsers. Browsers, such as Firefox, that have lots of addons/extensions installed will tend to perform much worse than a stripped down browser.

Personally, I like to aim for the worst score of 80%, that being on Firefox w/addons.

usasportstraining, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  10. ahmansoor

ahmansoor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quality content, contextual linkbuilding, mobile-friendless, user experience , social media presences

ahmansoor, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  11. Poupoupidou

Poupoupidou Member

Best Answers:
    1. John Muller has confirmed again in December 2014 that +1, likes, etc... are not used as ranking factors
    2. Site speed is not a ranking factor, unless the site is really really slow and provides a really bad user experience, in this case, it is removed from search results
    3. Brands do not make a product or a service more (or less) relevant. It is an ongoing myth destroyed in Webmaster Hangouts
    4. High quality AND UNIQUE content AND BACKLINKS rank. If content is already available elsewhere, then Panda will think less of your website (even if it is 'good').
    Four out of your five claims are myths.

Poupoupidou, Mar 28, 2015 IP
  12. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In case you simply just released your blog and also try to find out there just what areas of SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING you should consentrate on initial, here’s a delicacy for you personally. An index of the most crucial Google position components the novice should know. Here is some like,
    1. Athorship markup
    2. Schema
    3. Must not be present of Mailware
    4. No paidlink
    5. Avoid link placements in foooter

Xochitl Shatt, Mar 28, 2015 IP
  13. andrewjohn1317

andrewjohn1317 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hii Sakib,
    First of all website loading speeding is not most Effective Google SEO Ranking factor.
    I know Quality Content is most important for ranking and in other way we say content as king and Quality Backlinks are Queen .

andrewjohn1317, Mar 28, 2015 IP
  14. Jothy Tyagi

Jothy Tyagi Banned

Best Answers:
    I go for Authority Links and social Traffic

Jothy Tyagi, Mar 28, 2015 IP
  15. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Regardless of whether or not loading speed is an SEO factor, it is a big factor in the user's experience. Most of you are probably like me. If a page is loading...loading...loading, you click out of it and move on. Slow loading = a great way to lose traffic.

Jim4767, Mar 28, 2015 IP
  16. ashumastermind

ashumastermind Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with post.

High Quality content is one of the very important factor.

ashumastermind, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  17. tk-hassan

tk-hassan Member

Best Answers:
    The quality of content is definitely going to be one of the most important factors plus on page optimization would also play very important role in the success of any website.

tk-hassan, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  18. imrizk

imrizk Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah, this is why you should always build your sites as you were a visitor. its more importaint than doing what google loves, some of my largest sales at one of my sites were because i looked at things that way :)

imrizk, Mar 30, 2015 IP