1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you honestly like this?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by GAdsense, Mar 14, 2015.

GAdsense, Mar 14, 2015 IP
  2. tastysites

tastysites Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like it, and if I were to offer a suggestion, I would say it would be more interesting and inspirational to hear exactly why you like those yourself, or how you see them capturing the essence of each photographer. 300 is a lot to comment on, but it would add more value to the post. And perhaps, it would be best set as 6 posts of 50 each, then you could connect them logically in your site structure and have some good inner linking within your site, and a continuity (part 1 of 6, 2 of 6 etc).

tastysites, Mar 14, 2015 IP
    GAdsense likes this.
  3. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks sooooo much for your suggestion. I've tried that earlier a little differently but search engines only paid attention to my first post page out of those 6 pages. And people seemed to only be most interested in first page they see.

You're right. Rest of all the articles in other logo design reviews category, is reviewed in detail. However, this instead I tried to let people glance over for inspiration.

4. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    How can I make this viral?

5. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Another great collection, this one is HUGE, a really good share. Trying to go viral with this one here
    1000+ inspiring ads below, must see.
    Creative Advertisements

GAdsense, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  6. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    there are existing photo artists forum or maybe try deviantart.com to which these photographers are providing services locally. They may not have their own website yet and the list can really be helpful to them as sort of reference for their logo designs.

This should go viral on their facebook page as well if you post this. Also try flickr groups.

TB Ann, Apr 6, 2015 IP