1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to rank quickly on Amazon!

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Dave Best, Mar 27, 2015.

?

Create this e-book now!

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hi everyone,

I have recently been looking at plenty of different websites that offer different prices for getting Amazon reviews. The only problem with this is that you virtually have no control over how many you want to sell, the customers information, or being able to follow up with them yourself.

I have been using my own methods to gather reviews where I have full control over who gets a coupon code as well as being able to follow up if they havn't left a review yet. Not only does this allow you to start to build your own list for future launches it also allows you to group your coupons into individual codes and completely avoid the chance of your coupon going viral and losing your entire stock.

I am thinking of putting together a quick e-book that not only shows you how to do all of this from start to finish.

Name it something like How to Rank on Amazon Fast! I just wanted to see how much interest there would be in a product like this and I was going to begin working on it.

My own personal story was I went from 0 to almost $10K in sales with this method in one month.

Dave Best, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  2. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    These are customers of Amazon, so you will never have any control,
    you will not be seeing customer info, and you certainly will not be
    giving coupon codes to customers that do not belong to you....

If you want the perks that you mentioned.
    Then you need to start your own business...

dscurlock, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  3. Dave Best

Dave Best Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This is actually about acquiring new customers external to the Amazon platform. Doing a giveaway to get reviews and increase your ranking based on conversions. This has nothing to do with getting reviews after a customer has purchased from you although I do have a follow up series I use for customers who have purchased to give tips on how to use my product and keep it in pristine position at the bottom encouraging a review.

4. Dave Best

Dave Best Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    rsz_110k_proof.png
    Here is proof of my first month online selling my product. The idea is about ranking your product through a giveaway for reviews. There are a lot of review sites that charge you and you have no control over follow ups or how many people get your product. My method puts you in full control and saves you money in the long run as you create your own list of reviewers to maintain a relationship with and giveaway future products that you launch to rank quickly and easily.

5. lemontwist

lemontwist Member

Best Answers:
    I like the idea of your product, if I am understanding it correctly, which I may not be. Are you talking about getting reviews from others that have not actually used the product? If that is the case than I would pass. I like to buy from places that I can be mostly sure I am getting honest reviews. I am actually hesitant to buy anything that has perfect scores, because not everyone is going to like something and that is ok.

lemontwist, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  6. lemontwist

lemontwist Member

Best Answers:
    If that made sense. ;)

lemontwist, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  7. Dave Best

Dave Best Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes that made perfect sense. The trouble is finding anything online with completely honest reviews. My system does not dictate whether you get a 1 star review or a 5 star review it just makes sure that the customer leaves a review. When acquiring a review through a giveaway it is completely in Amazon's TOS to give a product away or discounted in turn for a review. However, the customer leaving the review must state that they received the product for free or greatly discounted for a review. You can't ask for a positive review but yet an honest review in return for the product. Hope that makes sense.

Dave Best, Mar 28, 2015 IP