1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

question

Discussion in 'General Business' started by @moumi, Mar 25, 2015.

hi friends hare i am the new member. anybody tell me how i can earn lots of money from the internet. please tell me how is it possible.

@moumi, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What are you good at?

digitalpoint, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  3. carot

carot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Get a head start on other newbies and realize that making money on the internet is possible but is something that will demand time and effort on your end – as with any business. Realise this too: bright and shiny objects exists, but are only profitable for those who sell them ;)

carot, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  4. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried affiliate marketing? This is actually an effective way to increase your revenue in the most effective way.

Dario McNut, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  5. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Before you think of making lots of money from the internet I suggest you make a list of all your skills that actually have value to your target market. What are you good at? Can you do graphics? Write content or make design templates? If yes then perhaps you can start offering those services and see what will happen from there. Are you good in sales? Then try the likes of affiliate marketing. The point is you have to have skills that other people will pay for in order to make real money on the internet.

nard, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  6. BrandDoctor

BrandDoctor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of ways to earn money online. You need to discover your skills. It will take time but you will surely find a way out. I have tried so many things on the internet and it took me so long to earn a $. The things that worked for me is creating a blog, starting a logo and graphic design website, Promoting a hosting affiliate program.

Hosting affiliate program has helped me earn around $1600 dollars in 20-22 days and $2000 is still pending. It's not that all hosting affiliate programs work. Most of them cheat their affiliates. I finally chose to stay with my current hosting provider.

BrandDoctor, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  7. tracyh

tracyh Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know ways to make lots of money, but there are some site where you can make little bits of money such as clicksense, webanswers and onlinebookclub.org

tracyh, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  8. Dave Best

Dave Best Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi the best way to make money is to create your own product and sell it. Look for a problem that people need solved and create a product around it and sell it to them. I created my own physical product to sell on Amazon under my own brand name to compete where I saw a market of hungry buyers. Find those hungry buyers and feed them. Of course your path to success can be fast tracked depending on how much money you have to invest in your business online. Although there are a lot of low cost entry points you may have to crawl before you can run!

Dave Best, Mar 27, 2015 IP