1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get most of Twitter?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Hafiz Naseer, Mar 25, 2015.

friends i want to ask the strategy that can be used to draw massive traffic to my Mobile Applications Downloading Site. Please Guide me!!!

Hafiz Naseer, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  2. yonatan82

yonatan82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    twitter is all about followers , you need them ! one way to do it to start fallowing other people in your niche and waiting for them to fallow you back . like that you will grow you followers number and get a good exposure to your tweets!

good luck.

yonatan82, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  3. Jameyson MacDonald

Jameyson MacDonald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Get followers and post frequently. People on twitter are so inundated with other people's posts that they have very short term memories. You need to get in their faces and stay there. My suggestion would be to post at least 8 - 20 times daily. Make your posts interesting enough to make people curious and want to read more...

Jameyson MacDonald, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  4. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you can get a service that can post a tweet in every 3 hours then you will get more traffic from twitter considering the fact that your followers must be real users.

Mr victor, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  5. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make interesting tweets. Follow others who may have an interest in your product. Hopefully they'll follow you back. :)

danasurvey, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  6. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Twitter is a fast phased platform. If you want to go with the flow 24/7, and you do not want your followers or your business to miss a thing, then scheduled tweets will be helpful. Follow, tweet, retweet, ask for a followback, ask for a retweet, favorite a tweet, ask a question, reply, engage, repeat..
    Social networking sites, in general, are made for social communication online. So, I believe that in order to be successful on it you must engage and keep your followers engaging. :)

Patricia Ann Lee, Mar 26, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  7. ribads.com

ribads.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Socialmediaexaminer gives a lot of strategies for twitter at first read them.

ribads.com, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  8. TommyBWoodall

TommyBWoodall Member

Best Answers:
    Here are some tips to get more from Twitter-
    1: Tweet when your followers are online
    2: Initiate conversations
    3: Use content as incentive
    4: Continue the conversation
    5: Have many more followers than friends
    6: Make your profile and recent tweets compelling
    7: Every tweet has a larger audience than you think (so fill in the gaps)
    8: Track your churn
    9: Don't blindly follow back
    11: Follow with a purpose

TommyBWoodall, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  9. Rocko Berry

Rocko Berry Active Member

Best Answers:
    First of Introduction to twitter, Twitter, the free (at present) service which lets you send a 140-character message, or "tweet", to a site where anyone can read it.Twitter's first prototype was built in two weeks in March 2006 and launched publicly that August.

Some think that its immediacy makes it ideal for spreading news in the twitter.I find it useful to ask questions of their peers; still others, for following what people or topics they're interested in.Twitter is the one type of social media tools and I preferred it. It is very useful social media tools.

Twitter is use to the make the traffic in our site.Twitter didn't respond to a request asking how many active users and how many tweets are sent each day.I can follow Twitter at the website, but that's inefficient.

Rocko Berry, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  10. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Compiled this list of the best ways to make Twitter a social media tool that works for you.
    * Reshare content to Twitter
    * Complete your biography, including a photo for your profile
    * Adjust your email settings
    * Subscribe to public lists
    * Follow local users and so on. May it helps you.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  11. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    Yep that's right following them can make them follow you too. But it doesn't work every time. Updating your twitter is more effective tweeting about things that people are interested like trends or funny posts. Just dont link your site too much on those tweets it might be annoying for them. :D

masterbusiness, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  12. fly14

fly14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Twitter is wasting of time. I have a twitter account with 1k followers that most of them are real and targeted, but I can't even drive 10 visitors to my site. I think Facebook is more effective than Twitter.

fly14, Apr 29, 2015 IP