1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

gigbucks %100 scam beware stay away

Discussion in 'General Business' started by elkhra, May 12, 2011.

1. souljer21

souljer21 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have earned some money at Gigbucks and waiting for them to clear. I have money in my account balance as well. Suddenly yesterday when i tried to log in, i get this error message 'Your account has not yet been approved'! I have incoming messages from potential customers and i can't log in!!! I have messaged support immediately, and marked it as urgent but guess what? They never responded so far. They usually do within 24 hours!

souljer21, Sep 2, 2012 IP
  2. purbitaditecha

purbitaditecha Member

Best Answers:
    I have an account with them and already worked an amount $20 { $16 in my balance} and still waiting to press withdraw !

purbitaditecha, Dec 29, 2013 IP
  3. faria18000

faria18000 Member

Best Answers:

100% true

I earned $90 by working hard on gigbucks. They have an issue with clearance. After clearing the money they hold the money without any reason.

At last i saw that all the completed and well rated projects are marked as "Admin Cancelled" and they took away all the money. The buyer has rated me 100% positively.

I contacted with them and they told me the buyer complained. Even i know nothing.

I have given a lots of proof that my works are 100% okay. But they are cheater and cheating with everyone.
    They will take your money after a few days passed.

I observed and found that, the admin create accounts and acts as a buyer. He buys projects from sellers, get his/her works done, gives seller 100% positive rating. But you will never get you money. They will give an issue and take your money.

faria18000, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  4. Freelancer502

Freelancer502 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes Gig Bucks Is 100 % Scam site They Not Paid My $328 From Last 40 days & making Differ excuses

Freelancer502, May 8, 2015 IP