1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to start a website but I am stuck

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Mirvjen Dollani, Mar 24, 2015.

Hello,
    I want to start a website but a have like 1000 questions in my mind.I asking for your help to answer some of this questions.
    I want to start a website with interesting videos.What I am going to do is to find video,modify them (like to make them shorter) and publish them on my website.I also will write descriptions to those videos.
    Here are my questions:
    1. Can I apply for Adsense,Amazon or ShareAsale? (I will write description for videos)
    2. Is better to pay FB fanpages for advertising before applying or after applying ?
    3. Can I have Adsnese,Amazon Affiliates and ShareaSale in a website ?
    4. Can I make money from Youtube with monetizing videos that I have modified ?
    5. What is best ? More or less page views for the same number of vizitors ? Does this affect to the price I earn for a click ?
    Thats all.I'll update the thread if i have any other question.
    Thank you !

Mirvjen Dollani, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  2. pianogirl

pianogirl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm afraid I can't answer all of your questions, but when it comes to paying for Facebook ads, just be careful that you don't spend too much money. Set yourself a really strict budget. I find that it helps to just use $1 or $2 at first to see if the post/video is popular. If it is, you can boost it and get more engagements.

pianogirl, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  3. Mirvjen Dollani

Mirvjen Dollani Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for you answers.
    Answers are welcome.Thank you

Mirvjen Dollani, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  4. businessbrother

businessbrother Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dude,

1. Read on google. Have You got a permission to use some videos then change them and upload it again? No, you are not. Fail Army - make old trick, - they are buying all of these videos and then, they are shared. That is the deal.

You want to make a website of nice videos. Are you just born in our world? Do You have some people already? I mean, people on fan pages? Groups?

If you don't have any people and You want to share videos - it takes so long to grow up - another way - If You have got a knowledge and good partners with many fan pages - then You can go and very quickly u will be on top. Even top stars are sharing a funny short videos to bring more people. We have got a million on fan pages like this.

I saw that here, I don't find any person till today - to answer all of my question. I'm here a few weeks... I learned everything from google and I think, that I should to make a new forum for a people - because here - there is small knowledge about business, seriously...

I don't know, people are here just stupid or unsmarts. Even i see some posts about scam companies - they are seriously so stupid if they are make a partnership with a some new companies. That is the world, many groups - smart and idiots.

Don't listen another people, do what You want to do - but remember, today it is hard to grow up.

Make a groups and fan pages on facebook, add people to these groups and share also your videos on these groups. I'm working in facebook world since they are came.

businessbrother, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  5. Joseph Mancia

Joseph Mancia Member

Best Answers:

Holy moly, you've got a lot of nerve calling people stupid. Your post is horrifically terrible, grammar mistakes and badly written but I'm not going to call you stupid because I'm pretty sure that your native language is not English. Watch who's toes you step on today because tomorrow you mave have to kiss their arse.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
    Joseph Mancia, Mar 24, 2015 IP
    Mkcoy likes this.
  6. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bad idea! Copyright laws. Enough said

kjh-08, Mar 24, 2015 IP
    Mehdi.b likes this.
  7. Shasta Arenburg

Shasta Arenburg Peon

Best Answers:
    When you can produce a web page or maybe web page within Facebook or maybe some other walled home gardens, as they are generally known as, your best tactic may include getting your very own presence specifically on the internet. In order to develop a prosperous web page, you need to fully grasp benefit associated with linking with human beings rather than constructing a web page with words on the web page.
    You will discover sufficient wikipedia-like sites online nowadays. Aim to vary, clean and also in excess of supply your content. If you make your web site insert swifter and also cleanly on the portable system you’ll possibly be one particular phase in front of your rivals.

Shasta Arenburg, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  8. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of members on DP could really benefit from reading only and NOT posting. Just because you're allowed to post doesn't mean you should. Too much useless garbage is posted on here, that's why the experienced has moved on from this site years ago.

kjh-08, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  9. Tywest01

Tywest01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Instead of borrowing ( copyright issues! ) videos, why not create a platform and where video makers can display their works. It would have to be a niche that hasn't been filled, but you may find a way to monetize it.

Tywest01, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  10. Nathan O.

Nathan O. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Most probably you will end up with 3rd part copyright issues and you will not be able to monetize your videos on youtube. You can definetly have adsense, amazon affiliate links and share a sale, as long as your website has a good and stable number of views and a good PR.

Nathan O., Mar 25, 2015 IP
  11. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Would he really end up with copyright issues? If he cuts up the videos, adds some stuff will it still be a problem? Only reason I ask is because there are shows that do that like Tosh and a few others that take youtube clips and cut them up and use them for personal gain. So how do they get around it?

superrichguy, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  12. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    You can always check out tutorials and other training that can actually equip you concerning how to start a business online.

Dario McNut, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  13. Mirvjen Dollani

Mirvjen Dollani Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    First I am really happy that you replied me.
    I know a lot of people who make money with modifying videos.Ok,its not the end of the world if I dont menetize the videos.I am not pretty sure how Youtube works but I want to upload those videos and I want to be visible only in my website.
    If the videos are good I will simply past the embed link in my website.
    I dont have audience but I will pay for advertising big fanpages.
    Other suggestions are welcome.

Mirvjen Dollani, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  14. DigitalLegos

DigitalLegos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of sites that share content. However, most of these sites are article specific with a video to support the article. In such cases, I believe the videos can be used from youtube (I may be wrong) but it may be a good idea to add mini articles to go with the videos. You can offer a point of view this way and steer clear of plagiarism.

DigitalLegos, Aug 18, 2015 IP
  15. footyT

footyT Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    - Why not have a look on amazon for some books on the subject. From your questions, I think it's fair to say you're a newbie at this! Sort the books by past user ratings and you read their reviews. That way you can see if the literature will answer your above questions :)

footyT, Aug 18, 2015 IP
  16. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    To answer all the question, Yes you can do all those BUT be very cautious of consequences and copyright laws.
    If you still have these basic questions I suggest that before you put yourself into some trouble, that you read abit more about
    it or attend some short courses. Those don't cost much and you will learn alot.
    Good luck

Mehdi.b, Aug 19, 2015 IP
  17. octalsystems

octalsystems Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I dont think you can put multiple ads on same page where you put googgle adsense

octalsystems, Aug 19, 2015 IP