1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google adsense not allowing my website

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by arp, Mar 10, 2015.

Hi Guys, I am facing s strange problem for an online portal. We run www.inkwix.com. It is a portal to search for information about best schools and coaching institutions in Bangalore. The information we provide is very concise and quantitative. Also we present the information in a report form.
    When we tried to get an approval from google ad sense account it refused saying insufficient text content. I want to know if there is any work around this?

arp, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  2. hkmeetup

hkmeetup Member

Best Answers:
    I had a look at your website and found that its missing content that the crawler may be after. You could create more high quality content that is unique and easy for the crawler to find. I looked at some indexed pages on google. Most pages have little or no unique content.

hkmeetup, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There is no work around. You need to add substantial amount of text content!

Agent000, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  4. Kate Perry

Kate Perry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi folks, My website http://everestebook.com rejected by google ad-sense from last 10 attempts, i request all of you to help me and give me suggestions that where i made fail and which part i have to modify to get approval.

Thank you in advance

Kate Perry, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  5. Agent000

Best Answers:
    The site is a useless poorly written piece of junk. Of course adsense are going to keep rejecting it.

Agent000, Mar 23, 2015 IP
    pmf123 likes this.
  6. arp

arp Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah but the whole point of the site is to be objective and do away with text contents and present data in a sort of graphical way.
    Is there anyway I can get approval using another site and use them here?

arp, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  7. Agent000

Best Answers:
    You can try, but once you have an approved adsesne account you can only use the adesnse on sites that meet the terms and conditions. As you have been told by Google that your site does not meet those terms and conditions what do you think might happen if they detect that you are using the code on a site that does not comply?

Agent000, May 8, 2015 IP