1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Lets Diet . UK

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Carolyn Harris, Mar 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    "Great Business and Equally Great Money Making Potential"

Collect Details from Thousands of Visitors and Sell Products from the Health and Fitness Niche using your Marketing/Email Campaign.
    run a Business for for the Health and Fitness Empire(if that is what you want, Of Course you could just run a Successful Blog).
    Original Content with massive Potential as a Money Making Article Repository.

Seller's Notes : Money Making Business Website, Income Potential: Amazon, Adsense, *Clickbank*(The Potential using Click-Bank is very Exciting), Also Business Finder Fees

MULTIPLE INCOME POTENTIAL: AMAZON, ADSENSE, CLICKBANK, BUSINESS FINDER FEES...

****THIS WEBSITE WILL SUPPORT ENTREPRENEURS****

YOU DON’T NEED TO BE A PROGRAMMER TO RUN THE SITE! INSTEAD, WE HAVE GOT EVERYTHING RIGHT IN PLACE ALREADY!

• Absolutely no Technical Background needed to run this Website! All aspects of setup and general maintenance have been taken care of...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

1) I Specialize in WEB BUSINESS START-UPS...

• I own a Degree in Web Services and Computer Science..
    • 12 Years Experience as a Web Developer
    2) I will set-up your Business, Fully Functioning.

• You will be the PROUD OWNER OF A FULLY FUNCTIONING ""BUSINESS""
    • Marketing Business with Income from AD Networks such as ClickBank and Adsense
    3) I also offer continued support INDEFINITELY

• I will be right there with you all the way for Support and Advice, as you grow with your Business and Flourish as an Entrepreneur
    Descriptions

Unlike many other Starter Sites.. LetsDiet.UK is completely written from the Ground up. All Content is Original.

LetsDiet.UK Is a complete Business and Money Making Machine. It all Depends on your Ambition and Diligence to Running your own Business (The Good NEWS is I Over See all my projects before and After Sales)

LetsDiet.UK Comes with a Fitness Portal for Health and Fitness Community.

What I am offering is a complete Business Start-up niche website with multiple income generating streams in one package!

THIS AUCTION IS FOR LetsDiet.UK

The auction will be held : FOR ONLY A FEW DAYS DAYS!!!

After Words I usually Spend Several Weeks before I Reevaluate the Sale Again

What is included inside the website:

1. All Master files in one complete business set.
    2. Domain transferred for FREE to your web hosting account
    3. No tedious work required - If you want to run the Site on Auto just write Posts. Or if you are ready to try as an Entrepreneur then LetsDiet.UK is a risk free PROVEN way toBusiness Success as an ENTREPRENEUR..
    4. Complete Support and Guidance on how to configure and MONETIZING the site.
    5. Source files for images and banners of the site.
    Benefits:

1. MULTIPLE INCOME STREAMS GENERATING. Earn from the followings:
      - Google ads
      - Advertisement placement sales (adjust the amount to your Requirements)
      - Affiliate program, Potential for Amazon/eBay affiliates sales
    2. FULLY SEO and Automatically search engine friendly, optimizes any new pages Automatically.
    3. A Billing system can be integrated with Paypal. Avoid tedious steps to establish billing system.
    4. EXTREMELY LOW INVESTMENT In fact the Overheads are almost nothing **WOW**
    5. Purchase the Website and your off. Only web hosting and domain renewal fees are required. THAT'S IT!!!

Summary

1. Complete business Start-Up, a complete Business Solution. is in **HIGH DEMAND TODAY and TRENDING WORLDWIDE**. Almost Effortless Management and Business can Run on Auto, multiple income generating streams.
    2. Professionally Written website, Full WWW Standards minimal Scripting, super high conversion website for ads, affiliate products, ebooks, and more!
    3. NO WORK required if you Wish to maintain the website! You can just ADD Posts and watch LetsDiet.UK Community Gain Helpful information from the In Built Portal and Happily watch your Monetized Posts and Articles make you Money
    4. Diet - UK is a dominating Keyword combination and the Domain LetsDiet.UK will be easily ranked in search engines. Hosted on 123Reg, the Domain Name can easily be transferred to your own Domain Registrar for FREE.
    5. LetsDiet.UK is fully supported by Wordpress. The Administration area is second to none and is totally User-friendly, feature-rich, and easily customized. I cannot stress how Rewarding you will find it, to run your very own Business with Wordpress as your Core Website Administration
    6. Fast & Free Domain Transfer to Your Hosting Account (If you don’t have a hosting account yet, let me know)

I only accept payments through PayPal. The winner of this auction must make a purchase within 24 hours. Please, don't make a BID if you're not serious and have not fully understood the listing.

Don't miss out on this opportunity!

Carolyn Harris, Mar 23, 2015 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.