1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What your SEO Strategy for 2015?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by renanorola, Jan 9, 2015.

1. rose@youzign

rose@youzign Member

Best Answers:
    boost content marketing and integrate it with Social media platforms like twitter, facebook, reddit, etc.
    also the use of long tail keywords.. :)

rose@youzign, Feb 16, 2015 IP
  2. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just launched a new website that I hope to make very profitable by December, it's going to be a well recognized brand in the industry. For me, my focus is on giving my readers a ton of content on a daily basis, since some of it is news.

For SEO, I will be focusing more on on-site optimization to the new content, and social media marketing to promote it. I have a SMM strategy in place to build a large following and make my brand "stick", so people will begin linking to my site naturally and sharing the content to their friends. I want to make my site the go-to source for its content and industry related news. Basically, building an authority site that will last for many years to come.

Everything whitehat of course, the only automation I use is for Twitter, and I am just scheduling tweets to keep my profile updated at all times.

cronik, Feb 16, 2015 IP
  3. Debut Infotech

Debut Infotech Member

Best Answers:
    Here are the best techniques I have to apply to my blog or my website.
    • · Monthly updating website content and blog posts
    • · Content optimization with internal linking for long tail keywords.
    • · Sharing post on social media sites Google plus, Facebook, Twitter and many more social websites.

Debut Infotech, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  4. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have decided to expand the number of articles published for getting backlinks and not to pay for the links from SubQuality websites even if they have High DA/PA, I will be building backlinks using traditional Blog Commenting method, Web 2.0 and Social Bookmarking for Tier 2 backlinks. Google has gone strict with the content and hence I will look to outsource the content to professional and Quality Writers which will save me much time.

While improving the quality of Backlinks I have come across people who ask money to remove backlinks from there websites just as others asks to put your link there, I have decided not to pay money to these website owners and find alternate ways to remove low quality backlinks like Disavow and others ways.

jaguar34, Feb 17, 2015 IP
    goldieregalado likes this.
  5. Lucky12B

Lucky12B Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My strategy is to use video marketing. Youtube is the 2nd most visited site on the net. So I need to have a strategy to tap that source of free traffic.
    I plan on creating videos and getting them ranked on youtube using seo strategies. In addition to Youtube, you can post the video on social media platforms and drive more free traffic to your sites. 8 years of video content is added to Youtube everyday according to this article. http://www.usanfranonline.com/resources/internet-marketing/why-youtube-should-be-part-of-your-online-strategy/

Lucky12B, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  6. Khristine Scott

Khristine Scott Peon

Best Answers:
    From what I've read, SEO will help my website get a high rank in Google, is that correct? I've been reading all the comments but I can't understand the process thoroughly. Can I anyone suggest how I could do SEO given that I'm a novice in this field?

Khristine Scott, Feb 25, 2015 IP
  7. deepakrajput

deepakrajput Member

Best Answers:
    After Google many updates its clear that we should use white hat SEO (Slow link building in quality).

deepakrajput, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  8. Lucky12B

Lucky12B Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well if your a total noob I would stick to the basics. Google has a starter guide- http://static.googleusercontent.com/media/www.google.com/en/us/webmasters/docs/search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf
    Get yourself familiar and apply to your site as you go. If you are using wordpress for your site I would recommend the yoast plugin (free). It practically tells you everything you need or missed on a page as you develop them. good luck!

Lucky12B, Mar 4, 2015 IP
  9. dandeedo

dandeedo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make your site mobile friendly before 21st April, 2015. That's we all need to focus right now. My strategy is now focused on mobile friendliness and other techniques like unique content, blog posting, web 2.0 submission, Forum Posting...

dandeedo, Mar 14, 2015 IP
  10. XMan69

XMan69 Peon

Best Answers:
    XMan69, Mar 14, 2015 IP
  11. JoeLumbergh

JoeLumbergh Member

Best Answers:
    While everybody is saying "build quality content" I think that is a stupid answer for somebody looking to improve SEO.

So lets put quality content, decreasing bounce rate, inreasing CTR, improving site speed and all that aside for a second:

Backlinks still matter, a lot. Just make sure you diversify your backlink source, put focus on contextual backlinks, quality backlinks, and make sure you have a maximum of 10% exact match anchors.

Regarding On-page SEO, I make sure I use a lot of synonyms (LSI!). It's still improtant to put major keywords in titles and ofc. in your text. Drop the meta-keywords completely! Avoid duplicate content, remove sitemaps.
    Focus on Branding, (make anchors with branded keywords, get some brand mentions, make sure you show up for "yourbrand"+"keyword") then you are doing something right.

You hear often that "blasting" is bad and will get you penalized. But there is a middleground between blasting and not creating any links at all (="whitehat"). Dripfeed, be picky about what links you build, beware of foreign sites and sites with high OBL count.
    Blasting your tier 1 (manually created web2.0's etc. ) still works like a charm and will make sure your tier1s pass more juice.

Social signals will maybe get more important soon, but I don't see them as a direct ranking factor yet, but it can't hurt to have social signals, and SEO will change again.

Video is huge and infografics are great to draw some natural, contextual backlinks.

That's all I have on top of my head.

JoeLumbergh, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  12. alvinperez

alvinperez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keep adding content daily basis, and do the proper on page , it will do half work , then you have to do quality link building , that will help you stay your google position

alvinperez, Mar 18, 2015 IP
    Ben Weir likes this.
  13. M. G. Rabbi

M. G. Rabbi Active Member

Best Answers:
    thank god...

M. G. Rabbi, Mar 19, 2015 IP