1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A lot of orginal content published at once is harmful?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by GAdsense, Mar 16, 2015.

1. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @syda, Thanks. That's very kind of you. I'll need around $60 or $45 (unsure) for my hosting package. Let's see how it goes. I'll definitely see that. Is that you site? I think I've been there before yesterday. Good site! :)

GAdsense, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  2. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    By the way, it has been 12 hours and out of 19, 16 pages have been indexed with 0 work for link building or off page.

3. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    $45-60 is probably not a monthly expense, then you need to write more, yes. iWriter is not my site, I just know that there is always work available and you don't have to bid on it and compete with other writers.

Anyway, good luck with your site! I will check it out the next time I play logo quiz on my phone. I have several of these downloaded, no time to play though.

syda, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  4. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    @syda, that's really kind of you and motivating. Thank you.

I'll surely check that out. Hoping this blog works out for me. I am not having any ads at all, not even adsense to give a refreshing experience to users. There maybe some flaws, and that's what steep learning curve is all about. Having said that, am looking for sponsors to sponsor the view logo reviews.

Do you guys think that's a valid business model? But to add interesting stuff, make it more like a directory of logos and magazine, so I've covered a popular logo quiz niche and inspiration articles such as

http://www.viewlogos.com/160-airlines-logo-inspiration/
    http://www.viewlogos.com/300-creative-and-inspirational-photography-logos/

Those are biggest collection of inspiration on respective topics.

5. Gaming lover

Gaming lover Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

It cannot be harmfull if this is not duplicate content on unreadable spun content, however if possible it is valuable for search engines to see a regular update in content and will build domain authority when used in conjonction with social signals and links.

Gaming lover, Mar 18, 2015 IP
    GAdsense likes this.
  6. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    @Gaming lover, you are absolutely right about social signals and a very firm comment, appreciate it.

It's just that my schedule these days are a little overwhelming, am planning to do social signals and all but couldn't make up time for it. And honestly, it seems very difficult tiring work to me than writing content. I like writing content but link building and all is pretty repetitive work unless you have scrapebox which I've purchased few months ago. But I don't have an amount to purchase proxies to benefit from it. Wish I had proxies to get the maximum benefits from it.

What to do next on these posts?

7. alvinperez

alvinperez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google always love original content, But If you post it a lots of content at a time, it may be harm your site, Its simple logic, If you Eat 30 days food in 1 days, So how you will digest the food, Same way google will start thinking that there is something suspicious

alvinperez, Mar 18, 2015 IP
    GAdsense likes this.
  8. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Yes, maybe you're very right my friend. Keeping my mindset positive. Sometimes you have to "eat" 30 apples in disguise to provide shelter to your family. Hope it works out well.

I'd really wish to find someone who's willing to work with me on the link building and social accounts. I am positive about earning good money as am focusing on providing valuable content.

Do you guys like the content? Honestly? :)

9. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest to check Affiliate Marketing since it's something always useful and always effective and study a way to include affiliate links in a smooth way.

10. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    In past, I've worked for a lot of people who has been doing good at affiliate marketing. And lately, I am somewhat convinced that it actually work wonders. Probably, since there is not much traffic as of yet, so maybe not a very good implementation. But I'd definitely work over it in future.

Anyone here has experience with affiliate marketing? Anyone who has actually done and made money with affiliate?

11. EverestOnlineMarketing

EverestOnlineMarketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    If hosting period wasn't a problem, I'd suggest having an editorial calendar. Make a schedule for when to post and what to post. While some readers probably wouldn't mind getting a barrage of quality content at one time, many would prefer you offer it to them gradually.

EverestOnlineMarketing, Mar 19, 2015 IP
    wordslinger and GAdsense like this.