1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Live chat solution

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Deniss23, Mar 16, 2015.

I have a website providing services to my customers. Now there is a necessity to make some kind of support for my clients. I decided to use live chat support, but want to know your ideas about it. Is it efficient to have live chat solution on a website?

Deniss23, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  2. nkthen

nkthen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think it's possible. You have to do some test to see how much it will convert for your client. What CMS are you using?

nkthen, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  3. depat

depat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thats what im wondering about. What do people look in live chats solutions?
    What features are important to you guys? and what convinces you guy to pick the paying chats compared to the free ones?

depat, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  4. Deniss23

Deniss23 Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you for help!

Deniss23, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  5. Rachel Street

Rachel Street Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Deniss23. I have experience of working with Live Chat support and I have to say it is the way to go. Todays online customers wants to chat online. They want quick, speedy answers without having to abandon what they're doing on the website. Many don't want to look for a phone no. and then have to make the telephone call or having to write an email and then wait for a reply - these types of customers you risk loosing and they will leave your website.

When choosing a Live Chat solution you need to test them and most have free trials. Test for ease of use for the advisor, what sort of analytics do you want to get from it, how does it look and feel for the customer, does it fit with your branding on your website, can you customise it to fit with your website theme, the list goes on! Once you have tested a few you will get an idea of what you like best.

I think you firstly need to know what's the main purpose for having live chat on your website, what would you like to achieve from it, where you would like it to appear. Maybe do a 'soft launch' first (just on 1 or 2 pages) to test the water first and to ease you and your customers into this new service. After a month maybe launch live chat on further pages on your website and really see your enquiries flying in!

Good luck, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
    Hope this helps :)

Rachel Street, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  6. Deniss23

Deniss23 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot, Rachel! I am very grateful to you for the information provided. I think, it will help me. Thanks!

Deniss23, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  7. Atikur

Atikur Active Member

Best Answers:
    For chatting service chatwing is the best option. Chatwing is a social chatroom over 1000+ users can chat among each other using chatwing. I have tried too many chatroom so far. But my all users weren’t happy. Then I decided to set up chatwing chatroom onto my website. Now all my users are quiet happy and satisfied using chatwing.

I would like to give big thanks to chatwing!

Atikur, Jun 23, 2015 IP
  8. RogerDale

RogerDale Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Personalized customer service is nowadays more and more important for businesses of any size. Live chat solutions are a great channel of communication with the customers who want their shopping path to be as quick and efficient as possible. However, you have to remember that the pop-up window cannot be too intrusive as it may have the opposite effect than expected :)

RogerDale, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  9. Andy-Jones

Andy-Jones Member

Best Answers:
    There are many free chat systems available like tawk and if you are looking for paid service, you can check livezilla, zopim or live person.

Andy-Jones, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  10. HostDash

HostDash Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend Zopim. Highly respectable product, used by many and integrates nicely with Zendesk if you're also using that.

Have been using for a few months now on a personal project of mine without any hiccups.

HostDash, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  11. dieselhosting

dieselhosting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Live chat solution is best one for every websites which help to provide good services instantly if it not so hard

dieselhosting, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  12. Atikur

Atikur Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey I have used few of them and found chatwing is ever best. You can try this one.

Atikur, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  13. Kamiru

Kamiru Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should go check tawk.to out, they are 100% free.

Kamiru, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  14. abdmjz

abdmjz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Live chat is the highest level of support you can give to your clients.. It is even better than phone support. Many find it convenient to ask their questions in a live chat than having a direct telephone conversation. If you have the resources and staff to provide live support why not give it a try ?

Check: http://www.frescochat.com/

abdmjz, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  15. stesh

stesh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think live chat can help you get quick feedback and there are tons of live chat add-ons for example 82 Live chat, Olark and Zopim which have many features to help you reach the core of your clients. good luck

stesh, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  16. ioZoom

ioZoom Member

Best Answers:
    Offering as many support options is only a plus to your business and live chat is great. Im not sure what business you're in but if it's a global business there are many people in different countries where the live chat option is the best option. The only drawback is if you offer during X hours you'll obviously have to be there. Consistency is important and shows that you're a professional business. There are some live chat software such as Chat Stack (https://www.chatstack.com) that have mobile apps where you can chat live on your phone when you're away from the computer and is pretty affordable.

ioZoom, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  17. Mr Right

Mr Right Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Live chat works a lot better then just having a simple contact form. The first sale I made on my last website was made trough chat. A client was just browsing the site and asked me a question and I ended up closing the sale.

Another thing that's great about live chat is that many of them offer smartphone and tablet apps that allow you to access your live chat from anywhere.

Mr Right, Nov 19, 2015 IP
    abdmjz likes this.
  18. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    live chat will definitely do great for your business because many customers want speedy answers in case of any inquiry. Try out on the free chat provider but make sure they are efficient because it is usually frustrating when a customer tries to get to you but the service is poor

kimanierick, Nov 19, 2015 IP
  19. Attie25

Attie25 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also found very good chatwing . You can refer to and use it .

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
    Attie25, Nov 25, 2015 IP