1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Add Schema Everywhere

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by nexel, Mar 16, 2015.

According to a study by Searchmetrics, Schema markup shows up in more than a third of all Google’s search results. With this huge SERP preference for Schema, you’d think that sites would be flocking to implement Schema snippets wherever they could.

nexel, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  2. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    People are seeming to be slow on the uptake on Schema though but then it takes input, which in turn costs money to get put in place ...

Revelations-Decoder, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  3. alvinperez

alvinperez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    is it really help ful, if yes then how will we add it our sites, i wanna try this one also

alvinperez, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  4. johnsam6

johnsam6 Member

Best Answers:
    Please me know if I need to add schema for products than I need to add in all products or any short-cut way for this so that it can effect on all the products because Upload schema for 15000 products is not an easy way so please suggest.

johnsam6, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  5. Kushal Shah

Kushal Shah Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's not an easy job but not a hard job either. You can hire a developer and as soon as they type few lines of hard-code magic, schema tags for all the product pages will be placed. You can learn more about implementing schema tags here: Micro Data, JSON-LD & Schema: Rich Snippets Guide.
    You can include the schema tags from ratings, reviews to votes etc through schema tags through that guide.
    Hope this helps!

Kushal Shah, Apr 16, 2015 IP