1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking to hire a good quality designer

Discussion in 'Design' started by johndavis74, Mar 14, 2015.

I have a site that sells tickets in the USA for adult related clubs (swingers clubs). I have wordpress install and I have a theme I just need a guy with some good graphics skills to make it look nice. I have a cvs file that has about 450 clubs with their location, name, url, email and contact info, ect. So I need a page created for each club that shows a screen shot of their website and their club info and you need to be able to purchase tickets from each page. Each state will need a page with all the clubs listed in that state.

I need the abliity to have a google map of the location on each clubs page and the ability for guest to leave feedback for the club sort of like yelp. I need to see some samples of your previous work and a price up front. Please only bid if you have the ability to complete the task.

johndavis74, Mar 14, 2015 IP
    BrandDoctor likes this.