1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Beta testers needed for PPC program.

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by 1215, Mar 13, 2015.

Hey guys and gals,

http://www.DrasticAds.com

I've opened a ppc program for people with humorous, random, entertainment sites. This is not designed to replace Adsense or anything of the sort, but you can use it to generate some extra bucks while possibly delivering some random fun content to your site. Adsense will always pay better than this, but I've noticed with my own sites that I get a low CTR due to the generic ads appearing.

It pays $3.00 per 1000 unique visitors from good countries with bonuses over 1000 visitors per day.

How does it work?
    You sign up, add your domain, verify your domain using our meta tag, and then select content from our site and post it.

You can use a banner ad or pick the content that you want to link to. You do NOT have to post a banner anywhere, you can "plug" a link in one of your own threads or sidebars - whatever works best for you and doesn't disrupt your main adverts.

The stats are provided by Google Analytics so there's no discrepancy. Payouts are done by Paypal.

I'd like a few people to give the user end a test to see what your opinion is.

ps - we're most likely doing a name change once our beta phase is over.

1215, Mar 13, 2015 IP
  2. dave-london

dave-london Member

Best Answers:
    Worth a try,i'll have go.
    No adult stuff though.

dave-london, Mar 13, 2015 IP
  3. 1215

1215 Active Member

Best Answers:
    We're focusing on SFW content, so we don't have adult content for this.

Crankers has some images with women, not nude of course, but might at least get some clicks depending on where you're linking from.

1215, Mar 13, 2015 IP