1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

eCommerce

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jordan Barlow, Mar 10, 2015.

I have read a lot of forums about the Amazon Affiliates Program as a great way to make money. I have been selling products on Amazon for a few years now and have learned a lot. I have also sold on eBay as well and have made a lot of money. I was wondering what other ways people make money via eCommerce or other small business means.

Jordan Barlow, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  2. ACandi

ACandi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Jordan,
    I am currently earning from the MMO niche. The specific area is IM training products.

With these products customers get from the basics through to advanced proven marketing methods. With that training, clients can start earning income in the same niche or they can also apply the knowledge gained to other niche markets online.

LB.

ACandi, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  3. antoseeg

antoseeg Member

Best Answers:
    I sell a lot of products. I find out what people want in a niche, I find a way to advertise to them, then I focus on getting traffic to my product offer. This allows me to sell products in every category.

antoseeg, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  4. mikebvm

mikebvm Member

Best Answers:
    I had a friend who does quite well for himself on craigslist generating hobby money. If you live in a big enough city with enough usage, the "barter" section can be really exciting. He started with a really old laptop and traded his way up to a dirt bike. The key is to stick to items that are novelties/super interesting/unique and to hold out for good items. Wait until you find someone who really wants what you've got and is willing to take a bad or slightly bad deal to get it. It's called "trading up."

For example, he did something like laptop->beats by dre->surface pro-> dirt bike (which needed some fixes) -> motor bike. He kept the second one and it's his daily driver, but usually he sells off the stuff once he gets to a valuable enough item. His $100 laptop is now a $1500 motor bike whenever he goes to sell it. The fun side is that you get to "play" with the item until you decide to move on.

Not sure if that's totally what you're looking at since it's not completely online, but it is at least partially online so you can do it fairly passively from home. There was a TV show about it, some of those guys were trading all the way up to six figure items.

mikebvm, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  5. Jordan Barlow

Jordan Barlow Member

Best Answers:
    I'm amazed at how people can trade up so much for items. I've never really used craigslist, but I definitely want to look at it now.

Jordan Barlow, Mar 12, 2015 IP