1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Website Color/Background Mockup - $10

Discussion in 'Design' started by Gomar, Mar 10, 2015.

I have a wordpress website but can't seem to find a color combo that I like. Looking for someone to suggest me a mockup of colors/background for the website.

Basically I need someone create a mockup of different color sets for the website. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

Gomar, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  2. iUnlockZone

iUnlockZone Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think you should checkout Adobe Kuler, it's got a lot of color sets. Just look for the highest rated ones. I do not intend any thread hijacking or anything of that sort - just helping out so that you don't waste money unnecessarily. :)

iUnlockZone, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  3. Gomar

Gomar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    The thing is I have buttons and logo on the website that I am not looking to change. So I just looking for someone to put together a color set that work with the current logo and buttons. NOt doing an overall or anything like that. If anyone is interested, pm me your skype id.

Gomar, Mar 12, 2015 IP