1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Scalahosting biggest cheater do not host

Discussion in 'General Business' started by nationhealth, Mar 7, 2015.

Dont buy this crap service provider.

They are selling you hosting for very cheap rates than start putting some bugs or script inside your hosting account and ask for charges and some time banned your site.

Worst effect on my domains and they keep asking to remove my hosting because site traffic is increasing day by day.

They are counting wordpress theme as virus / bug and blocking sites.

Beware of this fraud...and also make aware you customers and internet related friends.

Scalahosting.com is cheaters.

nationhealth, Mar 7, 2015 IP
  2. nationhealth

nationhealth Active Member

Best Answers:
    They are just trying to save their self by finding the proper issue, but i am damn sure that they are really dumb and dont have knowledge.....

nationhealth, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  3. ScalaHosting

ScalaHosting Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Nationhealth,

I am sorry to hear you had bad experience with our services. We do not modify clients data without written approval from the customer. I am sure there is a huge confusion here which I would like to sort out for you immediately. Please open a ticket with the billing department to the attention of management, mention this thread and I will personally review your case and make sure you get a resolution.

It is possible that your web site utilized more CPU/RAM resources than allocated to your plan and our system sent you a notification about that. We send multiple notifications to you before taking further actions and give you enough time to resolve the resource usage issue without any service interruption.

We also perform regular malware scans of the data on the server to make sure our network is clean and secure. That results in better security for all web sites hosted with us. 99.99% of the clients greatly appreciate when we notify them that their account contains malware content and they need to secure it. We just notify clients and do not disable access to the web sites. Access may be disabled if only the customer is not taking action to resolve the problem as keeping a compromised account active on the server may affect the entire server and all web sites hosted on it.

I am sure we will find a resolution for you once you open the ticket and explain in detail what issues exactly you experienced. This is a big missunderstanding. We provide quality web hosting services and this negative experience that you had is not normal. Looking forward to hearing from you and making you a happy client again. :)

ScalaHosting, Mar 9, 2015 IP