1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do we need Twitter Verified accounts??

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Jake The Competition Man, Feb 6, 2015.

Ok, Twitter will let us buy the blue checkmark next to our Twitter handles. Do we need it? how much it will costs?

2. pactive

pactive Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here is some information from http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Verified-Account-on-Twitter

pactive, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  3. ParichayMehta

ParichayMehta Active Member

Best Answers:
    I read a similar news where you have to pay $1 per year to get blue ticks AKA verified checkmarks.
    I have read it at only one place so you might want to consider it a hoax until Twitter comes up with the official announcement.

PS. $1 for blue ticks per year sounds reasonable but then almost everyone will have their own blue ticks which will defeat the purpose in a long run.

ParichayMehta, Mar 7, 2015 IP
  4. primewebmaster

primewebmaster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I never read about that announcement I am very active on twitter and and if it could help my promotion why not

primewebmaster, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  5. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    it should help sales :D I usually try to follow people and do sales there. if they see i'm verified, it must help sales.

TB Ann, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  6. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    No you dont need verifies but if you do lots of great content there they will find you

CYCchips, Mar 11, 2015 IP