1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recommend a Best | Highest Affiliate Program that really pay?!!!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by coolrohit222002, Aug 22, 2012.

1. vaan

vaan Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    if you are uploader I would like to invite you to use our host :

http://lenfile.com

we have very high download speed and many big sites are using our host

we also pay daily

Thanks

vaan, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  2. Adrian235

Adrian235 Member

Best Answers:
    You are looking at things in a really wrong way. You should not look for the "highest paying affiliate network" in X niche. Everything should start with the target audience that you have. I can give you a really simple example to illustrate my point. If you use Amazon, you will get really low commissions and the money will be really bad at first glance. However, if your traffic is mostly USA and with a fondness for gadgets and technology, you will have an incredibly high conversion rate and this will make you make more money than when compared with another affiliate program that pays up to 100$ per one book, let's say clickbank.
    "People looking for software and making money online" is not enough. You need to know their age, sex, exact location and so much more. Create a visitor profile and truly understand the visitors. Then focus on the affiliate program.
    Establish a newsletter and TRY different affiliate programs. Don't focus on how much they pay. Focus on the conversion rate. That will help you make more money!

Adrian235, Jan 5, 2015 IP
    planck and mikey1090 like this.
  3. HyperRob

HyperRob Active Member

Best Answers:

ResellerChoice has a $50 payout per signup.

HyperRob, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  4. Daniel.Thomas

Daniel.Thomas Member

Best Answers:
    First, must see what your interests are and what niche looks "attractive" to you, then analyze the demographics... money comes with dedication and right approach.

Good luck!

Daniel.Thomas, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  5. casey sullivan

casey sullivan Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hello all, I run an affiliate program for our software company called Bookafy. It is an online appointment booking and staff scheduling software for small businesses. It is a SaaS company, and we provide recurring revenue for all sign ups. Essentially, we pay 25% of the referral for the life of the customer. Everything is tracked with our back end analytics which we implemented through Ambassador (formerly Zreferral). If you are interested in signing up, its super simple (just need an email) and you can try referring to just your friends, or create ads, etc. http://bookafy.com/refer-a-friend/ . The refer a friend widget on our site is really slick... with one click we will give you a private URL to share. Again, everything is tracked in your own portal. Clicks, leads, sales, etc. Try it out!

casey sullivan, Feb 16, 2015 IP
  6. Sokute

Sokute Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't you look it up on oddiger ? There are plenty of nice ones out there, plus you can filter them by aff networks and compare rates across.

Sokute, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  7. charby5770

charby5770 Banned

Best Answers:
    PM me for a recurring monthly affiliate/reseller program. Internet Marketing site.

charby5770, Mar 7, 2015 IP
  8. aman gupta

aman gupta Member

Best Answers:
    you can try Cpa Inventory .. best payouts with most converting offers .

aman gupta, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  9. MikeTurner

MikeTurner Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you ever check Amazon Affiliate? I have been working with Amazon 3 years so far building Amazon affiliate sites. Some sites I am selling on Flippa.com (https://flippa.com/4332524-4800-month-gross-revenue-amazon-business-empire-20-stores-in-one-package) and some which bring me good commission I leave for myself. If you are beginner I would recommend that you check Amazonaffiliate.club. It is some kind of community that gives step-by-step instructions and all necessary tools to start building profitable Amazon affilaite stores.

MikeTurner, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  10. brandon jennings

brandon jennings Peon

Best Answers:
    i found a lot of good ones at affiliatepath.com They list all the good ones. Theres also alot on there that are very high ranked that i didn't know about

brandon jennings, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  11. The Stealthy One

The Stealthy One Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I personally think that our affiliate program is one of the best/highest-paying on a relative basis, particularly when the service we offer is considered. The conversion rate for our free hosting service is (as you can probably imagine) quite good!

The Stealthy One, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  12. EmmaWilson

EmmaWilson Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with Mike! Amazon is a best one!!

EmmaWilson, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  13. Hood44

Hood44 Peon

Best Answers:
    Another good affiliate is Brandcaster. (Coupons.com) You can earn $0.03 for every coupon that is printed off your site. $0.03 doesn't sound like much but it adds up quickly. The coupons are free to your website visitors and since they are free, conversions are high. With little effort I make around $600 a month just by promoting to my Facebook friends. You get paid once a month and they pay on time. I have also found a way to have my very own site for free. If anyone is interested just message me. Really a great opportunity with a trusted big name company.

Hood44, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  14. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are many make money online products out there but you need to do your research..

kb24, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  15. cistirg

cistirg Banned

Best Answers:
    I recommend hosting companies in the US

cistirg, Feb 2, 2016 IP
  16. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Clicksure in the forex market pays $250 CPA.

EPol83, Feb 3, 2016 IP
  17. Gray Drive

Gray Drive Active Member

Best Answers:
    Gray Drive, Feb 3, 2016 IP
  18. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Just for viewing images? And limited to specific country ?

Digital_shubhi, Jul 2, 2016 IP
  19. BombasticTraffic

BombasticTraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to earn by refferals - look for CashInPills. They have a 5% lifetime ref commission (I would post my ref link here, but I think this would get me banned :/)

BombasticTraffic, Jul 4, 2016 IP
  20. Convert RSS to PHP

Convert RSS to PHP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I would like to side with BigZNet on this one it really depends on what your niche is and what kind of traffic you are pulling. Best saying in "marketing" period is to give the customer what they want first. Affiliate programs come a dime a dozen, all over the internet, but what is your passion? You can be alot more descriptive with self related products you actually use or have tried. Imagine yourself describing this product live on YouTube to an audience of 100,000, now imagine if the rules were live try if your pitch is not good on the first try we delete you forever with no return, but if its good we will give you 100,000 sales to the product of your choice within the hour.
    What product either in your house or online would you video about? What do you have the most knowledge in? Could you get people to believe in the product before they even purchased it? Like an "As Seen on TV" or will you be just an "Ass" Seen on TV? :Lol joking but your affiliate program does not have to be any overnight scam on the internet it can very well be anything from pillow top mattresses to designer wear, sleep medication, etc. It's what you like to do. I can sit and promote lipstick all day long with a site that sells stilettos but probably would never make a sale, on the other hand a woman may be able to sell the same lipstick on and hardware and tools site if she know the product and believes in it, probably wears and shares it too.

Main point it really does not matter which affiliate program you pick but in the long run its going to make more money if you are familiar with the product you are selling and would vouch for it if it was your "landlord"! Lol <- see how I did that? But seriously think about that!

Convert RSS to PHP, Aug 15, 2016 IP