1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need a Native English writer who enjoys writing about Healthy Food

Discussion in 'Services' started by untitledstudios, Mar 6, 2015.

I have re-designed a very popular site, which received about 40,000 page views a month, before the update. I have added amazon products to the site as part of the new update, but I need someone to write unique descriptions for each product, about 5 sentences long. You will be able to use the existing description, and people's reviews as a guide. I will let you login and edit the product descriptions through WordPress.

Need someone who enjoys and is able to write about healthy products in a creative way.

Here's an example, which I like:

"Chia seeds were first harvested over 3,000 years ago by the ancient Mayan, Inca and Aztec empires. Warriors used this tiny superfood during times of conquest to improve stamina and endurance. Raw, gluten-free, organic, vegan, nut free and grain free, these seeds make the perfect addition to any modern-day diet."

I am paying $50 for this task. There are 83 products. 5 Payments of 10$ will be made, one after 17 posts are completed, to make sure the work done is high quality. Future work, writing articles about healthy food may be available if we like the work! This is a great opportunity to get some exposure for your writing. Please PM me asap if you are interested.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
    untitledstudios, Mar 6, 2015 IP