1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me choose an Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by shemseddine, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Sherlogic

Sherlogic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try Internet Marketing DOJO affiliate program, I got $89 per sale. IM DOJO give you 30% commision per sale, that they sell their product for $499. You can sign up here at dojo_oogyblog_com
    ------------------
    Detail
    IM DOJO offering a Ninja Plugins to help people make money online with Auto Generated Content Blog. Generate Video, Image, Torrent, Article etc based on niche keyword. I am sure many people looking this plugins, but this tools very expensive. Also you need to know Indonesian language, but the owner can speak english very well to support.

Sherlogic, Feb 10, 2015 IP
  2. casey sullivan

casey sullivan Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hey, I know it's been a while since you posted... I run a program at http://bookafy.com/refer-a-friend/ that you might be interested in. Big market (Small businesses that book appointments) and we pay 25% of monthly fee for life. All of the metrics are monitored on the affiliates own portal (we use Ambassador). Super simple to sign up... Let me know if you have questions or just go sign up! Takes 1 field, 1 click and we give you a private URL. Super simple :)

casey sullivan, Feb 16, 2015 IP
  3. Sokute

Sokute Peon

Best Answers:
    Join some affiliate network for starters and try out different verticals until you find what you are good at. There are plenty of these you can find in google, I've worked with Ozone and Pepperjam (quite nice for newbies). Clicxy (one I currently work with) has some really nice folks working for them, account manager I had was always mega attentive so try them out if you need a lot of ongoing guidance, they work with hasoffers which is quite intuitive platform.

Sokute, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  4. AndrewRxP

AndrewRxP Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In pharmacy you may check out RXp! Unique offer, the highest commision in this sphere, special campaigns and qualitative support.

AndrewRxP, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  5. Jose Rodriguez

Jose Rodriguez Peon

Best Answers:
    You can start by making an account on Clickbank as they have thousands of affiliate offers, you can choose one that you are good at and start promoting and monetizing it

Jose Rodriguez, Mar 6, 2015 IP
  6. Shwepps

Shwepps Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Guys, share pls PPI networks and average bid they have. Wanna pick up the best one :)

Shwepps, Mar 6, 2015 IP
  7. King-Servers

King-Servers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sign up at commission junction, you will find many affiliate programs there.

King-Servers, Mar 6, 2015 IP
  8. Shwepps

Shwepps Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'll try, thanks. Any other ideas?

Shwepps, Mar 6, 2015 IP
  9. Anjali@cpa

Anjali@cpa Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    We are an Affiliate Network. We specialize in Mobile and Desktop cost per action worldwide campaigns like CPC,CPL,CPI,CPD,CPS.
    Our goal is to maximize profit for both advertisers & affiliates and Overwhelm them with our High Quality Traffic and Great payouts.
    For more details skype me at aamnrasuu

Anjali@cpa, Mar 9, 2015 IP
  10. BrandDoctor

BrandDoctor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Promote only those affiliate program that you actually use. Don't promote any random program just to earn money. Its all about winning people's trust.

I use A Small Orange hosting as they are the best in business. Even your referrals would be happy that you recommend such an awesome product or service. It works for me. The trick is to promote it effectively on social media. Twitter works fine for me. Initially it will take time but after a few months, you will start getting sales.

Yesterday night, I earned over $550 by Promoting ASO hosting. I hope that all sales will be approved :)
    Screenshot :
    [​IMG]

BrandDoctor, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  11. thehungryjpeg

thehungryjpeg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We offer 20-25% payouts for any sales through our affiliate program. Though the sale value is normally in the region of $30-$40 the volume of sales is high. Do get in touch if you are interested

thehungryjpeg, Mar 13, 2015 IP