1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ads for a small site

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by journeyoftheanimals, Mar 5, 2015.

I have a very small humor based website at http://www.laughsonthenet.com. I have been neglecting this site for a very long time and would really like to realy get into it and develop it. I think something that could help me get moving on it is getting some money flowing from it. Yes I know it will take a lot of work before it makes any real money if ever. But sometimes even a dollar here and there can be motivation enough. I do not believe I can use adsence. I had an account banned with them before. Turns out a few friends of mine were clicking the ads whenever they were on the site and this added up. Once they figured out I was getting so many clicks from just a few IPs they got rid of me. That was on a different site though, but figure I still could not use them. I am open to just about anything, but would rather it be a larger company. I will include a little traffic data and then wait for replies. Feel free to ask me anything.

Jan 2015
    Unique visitors 5,955
    Number of visits13,697
    Pages64,895
    Hits76,073
    Bandwidth6.02 GB

Looks like the bandwidth can really go up and down but these stats are pretty average since November of last year even though the site has been up longer then that. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing all the suggestions.

journeyoftheanimals, Mar 5, 2015 IP
  2. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You could apply for conversant?

lukey372, Mar 5, 2015 IP
  3. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can try to apply to Media.net, also you may try Fidelity Media.

Ant0ni, Mar 6, 2015 IP
  4. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can test Infolinks.
    Infolinks is an online advertising network, which offers various products in a form of underlined ads, banner ads and other forms of ads.

nikipink, Mar 7, 2015 IP