1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Focus on quality content in SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by konnectrix, Jan 28, 2015.

1. reynescabruner

reynescabruner Member

Best Answers:
    Agree! It's not enough to build links but also to have a Quality Content strategy. It would definitely be a big help to rank your page. Also an appropriate social media engagement is also needed.

reynescabruner, Feb 2, 2015 IP
  2. Searchism

Searchism Peon

Best Answers:
    Content is not king people when speaking about SEO. Content is IMPORTANT, but for Ranking? Meaningless, aside from UX factors.
    Sites with ZERO content can outrank 3500 word articles written by blind monkeys.

So, which is more important to you? Ranking? Or great content that no one can find...
    If you are driving traffic via social or ppc, traffic COULD be king...but for SEO?
    Nope.

This content is king nonsense is one of many seo lies continually being tossed around and it's unfortunate.

B

Searchism, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  3. Debut Infotech

Debut Infotech Member

Best Answers:
    keep unique content on your website for best results

Debut Infotech, Feb 4, 2015 IP
  4. Rusbell

Rusbell Member

Best Answers:
    Great content is one of the best options; I have a site with great content it has good ranking... I did not use any link building strategy.

Rusbell, Feb 4, 2015 IP
  5. DEEPIT

DEEPIT Member

Best Answers:
    I think both are Needed. not only one content are help in seo

DEEPIT, Feb 4, 2015 IP
  6. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you don't want to go crazy with search engines, the suggestion is: first of all focus on content, then think about the rest. SEO things are changing really fast, but good content will always be good, today and in the next years.

7. Debut Infotech

Debut Infotech Member

Best Answers:
    Yes content must be unique not to be copied

Debut Infotech, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  8. JimABlackmore

JimABlackmore Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, quality content is really must if you want to get ranked over search engine optimization. Link building techniques si slowly working, so you should use quality contents and right keywords.

JimABlackmore, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  9. Debut Infotech

Debut Infotech Member

Best Answers:
    content must related to your website with relevent keywords

Debut Infotech, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  10. Dan W Brown

Dan W Brown Banned

Best Answers:
    Content plays a vital part when it comes to websites and SEO so no question about it giving you ranking in Google, on the otherhand link building will just follow. If you are satisfied with what quality content can give you in terms of Google rank then stick to it but for me link building is still effective, you just need to learn how it will work effectively for you.

Dan W Brown, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  11. redyellowgreensquare

redyellowgreensquare Peon

Best Answers:
    I totally agree that content is vital for SEO (no one should dispute that after the Matt Cutts vids!), but I don't think linkbuilding "will just follow". Perhaps I misunderstand, but quality content doesn't need link BUILDING, it EARNS liks by being of quality. Useful, amusing, interesting content gets shared and referenced by others and so will naturally lead to those other linking to that content (and therefore to you).

redyellowgreensquare, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  12. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think that high quality content, with in-page seo and sociability on page ( easy to share ) gets you much bigger than anything else. Natural backlinks baby

King Manu, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  13. jennever

jennever Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You focus on writing good quality content, content is king, will help you rank faster and better, content keeps readers come again and again to your url instead of searching on google again. and backlinks are essential too, so don't forget social Media it especially sharing your new content.

jennever, Feb 19, 2015 IP
  14. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    Let's not forget that it's not so easy. The problem is that competition is impressive, so you can also work on your blog for years before having some success.

15. alicia smith

alicia smith Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great Content is one of the best option for increase your keyword rank . content must related to your website with relevant keywords . You focus on writing good quality content, Today content is king, will help you rank faster and better, content keeps readers come again and again to your url instead of searching on google again.

alicia smith, Feb 27, 2015 IP
  16. Curtis Dawson

Curtis Dawson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Link building is very important in SEO. But, you are right quality content is key now adays google is very particular about content and they accept new content and frown upon duplicated content.

Curtis Dawson, Feb 27, 2015 IP
  17. Akhil Swatantra

Akhil Swatantra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Content is king but link building is also helpful if you do in right way, and guest posting is also helpful for getting good rank.

Akhil Swatantra, Feb 28, 2015 IP
  18. rvignesh9008

rvignesh9008 Member

Best Answers:
    I do accept that content is king but still SEO is necessary even after any kind of SE updates. Good content and SEO or interconnected. You need both to succeed in today's internet world.

rvignesh9008, Feb 28, 2015 IP
  19. link.sudipto

link.sudipto Active Member

Best Answers:
    The main point is to increase visibility of your website irrespective of links and content. If I see a website that can give my site a vote and I also have the option to place my link on that particular site, then why should I stay away. The things always goes like this way for me at least. I always focus on site’s authority. I check whether that particular can give my site some sort of value or not.

link.sudipto, Mar 2, 2015 IP
  20. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quality content is one of the most important factors in SEO but that’s not to say that Link building is no longer working. Building quality links is one way to increase reputation. If you want to get good Google ranking I suggest you focus on both areas and implement several other techniques to boost ranking.

nard, Mar 6, 2015 IP