1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

any idea with a good and sustainable business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by heloba, Feb 5, 2015.

I have around 4 hundred $ as budget, looking for a proper internet business, but hard to get any good idea suit as this, anyone help give some hint?
    I have ever build some small websites with open source, made small money from Adsense or other just like CPC, but it's a bit hard to continue as a sustainable business.
    I'm in China now:)

heloba, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  2. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just suggest to focus on Affiliate Marketing. Which means, starting a website focused on a specific niche you know well, writing content for this niche, then monetize with Affiliate Marketing.

3. heloba

heloba Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks your reply, do you think it's a reliable idea if buy a mature and stable traffic website here to do some affiliate projects. you know, my websites poor traffic hardly support any affiliate monetized

heloba, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  4. HostHub.io

HostHub.io Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The health and lifestyle niche is very popular nowadays, maybe you could give it a try. Write some interesting articles and see if you can get the site well ranked and monetized after. Good luck!

HostHub.io, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  5. Jelena Ostrovska

Jelena Ostrovska Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have personally invested in my own business and in self development. I am building my own business online with a marketing platform that helps me with that. Online marketing is very powerful when you learn it and implement the strategies

Jelena Ostrovska, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  6. nathan neeley

nathan neeley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Put your 400 bucks into stocks. Get some more money before you start your business

nathan neeley, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  7. Azhar-khalil

Azhar-khalil Peon

Best Answers:
    yea, buy website domain names and then sold them in a good price that suits you.

Azhar-khalil, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  8. depat

depat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Anyone have any ideas for a subscription based or know a website that needs investment?

depat, Feb 15, 2015 IP
  9. Joseph Mancia

Joseph Mancia Member

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of profitable online businesses, it's all about being realistic when reading those outrageous hyped up headlines.

Joseph Mancia, Feb 15, 2015 IP
  10. Alex Leizerovich

Alex Leizerovich Active Member

Best Answers:
    Choose a niche that might interest you and actually have people that are buying prodcts and services.
    And start building email list.
    Email marketing still beats any other income methods you'll find out there.
    You can start with affiliate marketing and go into traffic, product creation, etc...

Alex Leizerovich, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  11. alrudak

alrudak Member

Best Answers:
    If you have small budget you can start business with mobile apps
    1) Buy Apple Developer Program for $99 / year
    2) Buy several iOS apps that already in Appstore for $100 per app (I can sell some of them if you need)
    3) Put ads inside iOS apps
    4) This will help you to get approximately $50 / month of passive revenue
    5) Reskin these apps and make a little promotion to get higher income
    6) Repeat steps 3-5

If you a beginner this model is the best for you.
    Ask me if you have more questions.

alrudak, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  12. Carl0251

Carl0251 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Udemy is another option. It's a ton of work sure, but the money you could bring in would be insane if done correctly. Since you have a good amount of funds available you could outsource most of the work. Before you do anything though make sure you research!

Carl0251, Mar 5, 2015 IP
  13. DinoJRG

DinoJRG Member

Best Answers:
    There's a big surprise. The big email spam guy is recommending to build email lists. Yet he doesn't earn enough by making email lists so he sells email tricks to get email lists........

Anyway, in all honesty, if you don't have a clue then you'll lose your money. You need to figure out what you will like to do before investing blindly. If you think adsense is the way to go then buy a site that earns a few dollars a month and see if you can work with it.

DinoJRG, Mar 5, 2015 IP
  14. Alex Leizerovich

Best Answers:
    Yes, I don't earn enough with email marketing this why I recommend it, and this is why I have these cool screenshots from my account.
    Please remind us how much do YOU earn online ? I remember it to be a pathetic $400 per month after 15 years online :)
    Sure lets take advice from a bitter loser that doesn't know sh** :)

So far you are the one that is hiding under a nick name and spamming with your ignorance.
    This is how it "doesn't work":

aaa.png

aa.png

list3.png

Alex Leizerovich, Mar 6, 2015 IP
  15. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Op. is your budget $400 total, or $400 a month?

If your budget is fixed at $400, With the majority of options and opinions from others, there is a high chance that after 12 months you will have less then $400. There is a very high chance that you will have to spend alot of time, time that could be better spent working and earning an income. Lets say you offer to work as a VA (virtual assistant for someone) at $5 an hour, x 10hours a week x 50 weeks a year. After a year, you will have over $2k earnt. Compare this to many other alternatives and options where you might end up spending many hours working on a site, spending money on hosting, domains, seo, advertising, etc, after 12months, you might have less then the $400 you started with, with nothing to show for your time.

OP. I would be VERY careful about buying sites with traffic from here or flippa simply for the purpose of earning from ads / affilates. What most sellers do, is they buy fake traffic for a few months. They can pay people to help reduce their alexa ranking, so this suckers buyers into thinking its a good investment, and you end up with a dead website, that again cannot be used for affiliate marketing. On the flipside, I have seen legit sites sold, few days later, there is an update on google, and boom, site is dead, your money is gone.

Just keep in mind at all times that there can be a great risk when "investing" online. With great risk comes even greater potential rewards. But whenever you are spending this or that, hoping to make a return, keep in mind that you might never see it again. If you cant take the risk, keep your funds safely in the bank.

matt_62, Mar 6, 2015 IP
  16. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    I do have a very good idea of business and i am eager to actually share the idea to anyone who'd be interested as well. its about ppc, I belive no one has ever thought of it really. If you are willing to listen,pm me.

TB Ann, Mar 6, 2015 IP
  17. DinoJRG

DinoJRG Member

Best Answers:
    Yah, yah. Guy who earns that much still wants to sell you secret email list trick ebooks for $13.99. No one believes your third world India country BS.

DinoJRG, Mar 6, 2015 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  18. Alex Leizerovich

Best Answers:
    haha What a pathetic creature you are :)

Alex Leizerovich, Mar 7, 2015 IP
  19. DinoJRG

DinoJRG Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, you are from Israel. That explains enough.

DinoJRG, Mar 7, 2015 IP
  20. primewebmaster

primewebmaster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi I think I can definitely help you and can offer a solution I am promoting a membership where you can have access to all the tools you need to succeed online like courses software and scripts almost 200 courses it covers all niche ..
    it's a one stop shop for internet marketers even if you are a newbie or a veteran marketer..
    Don't worry as the price is just a price of a burger ,and this is for one year access you can pm me if you are interested..
    Hope I am not spamming the forum if I am I don't mind this post to be deleted

primewebmaster, Mar 7, 2015 IP