1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone have tips to find clients for article writing??

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by CashFragomedia, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well, you need to be more cautious with how you're replying because as a writer, you're also being scrutinized by your comments. I didn't look through your work, but all I can say is branding matters a lot - perception.

I work with a network of writers, and have charged various price points to know that if your articles are truly of quality, there will be repeated orders no matter the price (justified of course). There was a point when I could simply live off one client as he was providing me with an endless stream of jobs.

Ethan Alvin, Mar 5, 2015 IP
  2. Profitup

Profitup Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Look at my first answer. You can find job on the forums like this or other language forums. As a rule many webmasters need good English content and ready to pay good for it.

Profitup, Mar 5, 2015 IP
  3. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you think that forums like this one bring more freelancing work, especially for a starter, than I am afraid our views on the market are completely different.
    The first thing that springs to mind as an argument is that the freelancing sites have solid procedures and payment options whereas taking a job from someone at some forum means you are pretty much risking being deceived by someone in bad faith.

So imagine again if you are someone just starting. Would you a trust a method that is already proven and protects your interests or you will run around like a headless chicken offering your skills to strangers just about anywhere? ;)

Rado_ch, Mar 5, 2015 IP
  4. Mrh mamun

Mrh mamun Member

Best Answers:
    I like Odesk to done this types of task.

Mrh mamun, Mar 5, 2015 IP
  5. SandraGenJobs

SandraGenJobs Member

Best Answers:
    Advertise yourself. It's hard at the beginning, especially if you are still new to networking and marketing, but you'll get more experienced as the time goes by. There are some great articles on the internet on how to advertise your business properly. Use social networks, twitter for an example is great for advertising via hashtags.

SandraGenJobs, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  6. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have pre-written articles then you can post them in DP marketplace. Those who are looking for the exact topics are going to purchase your articles. If they are good your customers will likely contact you to order another set and that’s how you can get new clients. Another way to get new clients is by referral but that only works if your present clients are happy with your work. I say focus on the quality of your work and clients will notice you.

nard, Mar 11, 2015 IP