1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

3D rendering help needed with C4D

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by cybervirus007, Feb 28, 2014.

hello guys, didn't found a more suitable place to ask this question. I recently had a lot of interest in 3D animation making, so i started taking some free lessons from youtube and created a project.

Problem is it takes around 18min to render 1 frame. and the whole project is based on 900 frames. how to speed up this process??

here is my PC config-
    i7 4770k @3.5ghz, 8gb ripjawsX 1600bus, crucial m4 128gb SSD & Ati 4850x2 gpu.

and my rendering settings are at 1920x1080 at 30fps

i am really sorry to ask a noob question like this, but i need to know how to solve this problem.

thanks in advance.

cybervirus007, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  2. downloadforus

downloadforus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Creating a detailed natural environment in Cinema 4D is no easy task – trees and other foliage can be hard to work with, consuming hours of render time and destroying scene performance. It can also be difficult to create a convincing natural look with enough variation and irregularity.https://downloadforus.wordpress.com/2015/01/25/helloluxx-learn-cinema-4d-tutorial-natural-environments-from-marijn-raeven/

downloadforus, Mar 5, 2015 IP