1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

looking for wordpress plugin that store what visitors type in search box ?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by A.G, Mar 5, 2015.

Hello,

I'm managing wordpress blog with medical content, anyway visitors using the search function of the blog to look up for certain subjecs, so my question is there any plugin i can install to store all words the people searched for in my blog ??

thank you

A.G, Mar 5, 2015 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Depends - are you looking to store everything, even things that aren't actually processed (ie, if someone types in "diabetes" but doesn't click enter), or just what they search for? If it's the latter, any site-analytics should manage this. If it's the former, I'd do a bit of search about that, since it might violate user's privacy (user's might accidentally paste passwords, type in something completely inappropriate (when they were really trying to type in something somewhere else) etc.)

PoPSiCLe, Mar 29, 2015 IP
    A.G likes this.
  3. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    just what they searching for and hit enter, because in this way i will have an idea of what people are looking for and though I can publish content about the searched subjects

A.G, Mar 30, 2015 IP