1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Unethically Keyword Ranking

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Rozer Bagvin, Mar 3, 2015.

Hello SEO Experts

Greeting From Rozer

I own a Hosting Business & Maximum of my customer directly search my service by my name on the Google. Which is good thing to me. So by now My name have good traffic regard my service. But the issue is one of my competitor trying to rank his website by my name so all customer could get redirect to his website which is happening right now. So can you guys please suggest me what should i do? Can I report it to Google if yes then How? Or if there any other way to sort out this problem.

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks for the repliers in Advance.

Thanks !

Rozer Bagvin, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  2. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    Copyright your name. If he ranks for your brand, file a copyright infringement claim through Google Webmasters. He will be delisted for your Copyright terms.

evershawn, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  3. deepakrajput

deepakrajput Member

Best Answers:
    You need to do online reputation management for your business like more social media profiles, web 2.0 blog to beat your competitor using your brand name.

deepakrajput, Mar 4, 2015 IP
  4. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    Deepaskrajput is right, assuming that you've not already done the basics.

evershawn, Mar 4, 2015 IP
  5. Rozer Bagvin

Rozer Bagvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Guys ! Appreciate your help !

Rozer Bagvin, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  6. JeffMichaels

JeffMichaels Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A court order will be necessary if you want Google to modify their search engine results to remove their website. This will be expensive.

You'll likely have better luck sending the ISP of the host a DMCA takedown request. Be persistent in the follow-up to the DMCA request. If they are copying your website or using your name, then it should be a very simple matter for their ISP to see and handle. We've had to do this before and DMCA takedown requests as well as a phone call to the risk manager of their ISP did the trick.

JeffMichaels, Sep 20, 2016 IP