1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate programs for mobile app developers/publishers?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by ColorWP.com, Mar 4, 2015.

I have some potential app developers to which I can promote stuff.

I was wondering if there are any publisher/developer platforms which I can promote to this audience?

I am referring to companies like AdMob or AppBrain. Platforms that allow publishers to monetize their apps. I am looking for such platforms to promote to app developers.

Please, don't confuse this question and suggest such companies for app developers. I am only looking for such platforms that provide an AFFILIATE PROGRAM for me to promote to other app developers.

ColorWP.com, Mar 4, 2015 IP
  2. Jose Rodriguez

Jose Rodriguez Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use apple itself as an affiliate program to promote to app developers.

Jose Rodriguez, Mar 6, 2015 IP
  3. Anjali@cpa

Anjali@cpa Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    We are an Affiliate Network. We specialize in Mobile and Desktop cost per action worldwide campaigns like CPC,CPL,CPI,CPD,CPS.
    Our goal is to maximize profit for both advertisers & affiliates and Overwhelm them with our High Quality Traffic and Great payouts.
    For more details skype me at aamnrasuu or send pm

Anjali@cpa, Mar 9, 2015 IP
  4. forexpartner

forexpartner Active Member

Best Answers:
    i suggest gcmpartner, it is supporting mobile platforms

forexpartner, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  5. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You should go directly to products that might interest mobile app developers ( there are many products that let you build the same app for multiple platforms ), and sign-up for their affiliate program. Also info products that you can find on clickbank or jvzoo can be a good place to start.

thedark, Mar 29, 2015 IP
  6. Olesya

Olesya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, Admitad network have lot of mobile offers

Olesya, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  7. Hafiz Naseer

Hafiz Naseer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i like ur question? and i m suffring with same condition . i want audience how can i promote ???? plz give ur valuable suggestions ?visit my site

Hafiz Naseer, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  8. MichelleMu

MichelleMu Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys!
    Check out Supersonic. They're one of the leading mobile ad networks with a lightweight SDK that will help you promote and monetize your application. Their eCPM is currently 3$- much higher then most other mobile ad networks and you can use interstitials, offer walls or reward videos. Also- they're having an Easter Promotion, you'll get $100 bonus for mobile UA with your first deposit. More on the promotion here. It ends tomorrow though!
    Good luck.

MichelleMu, Apr 7, 2015 IP