1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to drive Traffic from USA?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Madhu Singh, Mar 2, 2015.

Hi,

I have a website related to e-commerce and coupons. I want to generate traffic for this website mainly from USA.

Can anybody suggest what I should do so that I get the USA traffic.

Waiting for valuable suggestions.

Thanks
    Madhu

Madhu Singh, Mar 2, 2015 IP
  2. Curtis Dawson

Curtis Dawson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Best thing you can do is target long tail keywords that will rank quickly in the SE's. You can also make a facebook page and add some friends in the US that can like and share the page while you add posts from your website on the Facebook page. Start creating backlinks for your website through web 2.0 sites and blog commenting. You can write articles and submit them to article directories with a link to your site.

Curtis Dawson, Mar 2, 2015 IP
  3. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you only want USA traffic then you should use paid traffic like adwords or bing.
    Target online stores which are only for US peoples and add coupons and articles for those sites.

blogdum, Mar 2, 2015 IP
  4. smart_business

smart_business Member

Best Answers:
    Hi.. add your website to USA based Forums list by this process you can earn traffic from USA as well as you can add your keywords on signature link this method helps you to increase your search engine ranking on USA search engine...

smart_business, Mar 2, 2015 IP
  5. deepakrajput

deepakrajput Member

Best Answers:
    You need to focus local US based business listing & classified submissions to generate traffic from US.

deepakrajput, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  6. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    Being advertiser on a traffic adnetwork, you can definitely chose where your traffic are from.

TB Ann, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  7. Kushal Shah

Kushal Shah Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can generate traffic from running social media campaigns on Facebook targeting USA country only which will drive you only USA traffic.

Kushal Shah, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  8. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    Social media traffic might not really be targeted, remember that these people on social media sites aren't there to view sites or buy some products. if you want to do advertising, adwords and the likes are the best since you can show your ad to those that really are looking for you.

TB Ann, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  9. suwandichen13

suwandichen13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google Adsense or Bing is the best choice, OR maybe you can try to banner advertise on High Traffic Website which have Main GEO on USA . Or you can build relevant Link to your site (long term plan) to search it you can try use this tool : http://www.myseotools.co.uk/free-backlinks-finder.php

Regard

suwandichen13, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  10. Madhu Singh

Madhu Singh Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply.

I am already doing this for past 45 days but not getting the best output.

Madhu Singh, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  11. Madhu Singh

Madhu Singh Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your answer. I am also doing the adwords. Lets hope that it might just work.

Madhu Singh, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  12. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use PPC to get ONLY USA traffic... You can also use Social Media sites, but it would be slower! ;)

patco, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  13. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    Since its part of your business strategy to grow your site & have trades, exposure and roi, its best to simply go try buying traffic from an adnetwork and analyze later the overall performance of the traffic and rating.

TB Ann, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  14. Waqas Munir

Waqas Munir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    make any page about fashion, hairstyle, nailart, eyes or hollywood celebrities or anythign related to US and then search facebook for "US S4S sharing groups" you will find many open and closed sharing groups. In these groups, people will share your pages and you will share their, you will get only US likes.
    Before doing sharing, hide egypt, mexico, India and Pakistan from your page so that you don't get likes from these countries. Once you have only 3000 to 4000 likes from US, you can easily generate a lot of traffic because US people are always online and click through rate always remain above 5% for US traffic.
    If you need any US top page, you can contact me. I provide US top pages. 5000 like page for only $100. You can get as many pages as you want. 100% original likes. Not even a single fake like.

Remember: Fake likes are always from Turkey. You will not see any like from Turkey in my pages.

I am driving traffic to my blog from facebook and using multiple pages. I am using US pages as well. Website is only 2 months older and now gets daily 5000 to 6000 page views, mostly from Social Media.

Waqas Munir, Mar 4, 2015 IP