1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Page Views - Please Read

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by Dave Goehst, Sep 25, 2013.

Before anyone 'jumps the gun' and panders their packages, please read carefully.

What I seek is page views to three distinct pages which I will provide. These individuals need to come from various IP's, not the same. These page views SHOULD, in theory, stay somewhere between 10-60 seconds. I'd love them to come from America, Canada, Mexico - but, beggars can't be choosers, right?

Looking somewhere in the 20k-70k range. These would need to, of course, be made to look natural.

PM your non-SEO package offers. Popunders, bots and others need not apply.

Dave Goehst, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  2. Allen Mark

Allen Mark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear Sir,
    I’m a search engine optimization professional with the experience of both On site and off site SEO. I am very interested in your job post with the requirements and qualify for Your job.
    Recently I have completed seven SEO projects on both on page and Off page SEO. As an SEO Executive.

My experience in On page SEO including Keyword research, Title optimization, setting h2, h3 tags, meta tag, meta description, keyword density, keyword proximity, site map creation, robot. text creation etc.
    Experience in Off page SEO including Searching relevant blog, forum, guest post accepting site, anchor text and all submissions.

I am available to chat with Gtalk, Facebook and Skype and would be happy to set up a convenient time to discuss the application you’re moving and some ideas about the safest way to get it into the cloud.
    The cost is: $100/PM
    Skype ID: kalyan.roy93

Regards,
    Allen Mark

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
    Allen Mark, Nov 3, 2013 IP
  3. devilbone

devilbone Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Contact me through skype: devilbone21
    I have the best solution for you.

devilbone, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  4. airerdem

airerdem Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We (BuyRealTraffic.Net) supply country and niche targeted traffic. Our traffic is 24hr unique which means everyday different visitors are provided, but we cannot give you a guarantee that the visitors will stay between 10-60 seconds. Because we supply real human traffic and the staying time only depends on the attractiveness of your website.

Kind Regards

airerdem, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  5. devilbone

devilbone Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can give you very high quality traffic ( Integral Ad Science Filtered ) with cheap price. Please PM me if you interested.
    I can also support you Dashboard.

devilbone, Mar 3, 2015 IP