1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help Me to Earn MOney From My Blog

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Harshit Pareek, Jan 17, 2015.

Help Me please to earn money from my blog.i Think i am not getting as much money as i would have got.That is $7 around only Please Help
    My Blog is www.techishack.com

Harshit Pareek, Jan 17, 2015 IP
  2. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What did you do to earn the $7? Since you write reviews you could do product reviews for an income and you could also utilize affiliate links in your posts for money too. However, for both of those methods to generate a decent amount of income you are going to need to make sure that you have a decent amount of traffic coming in too.

funmom91, Jan 17, 2015 IP
  3. HostHub.io

HostHub.io Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello! You could monetize the blog with AdSense, but this is possible only after your blog gets many viewers and has consistent content. For the traffic you could try to advertise your blog in different FB groups, Reddit pages, 4chan relevant sections and forums. To keep your readers engaged you should post on a daily basis and offer them useful articles. Good luck!

HostHub.io, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  4. AffilaiteWaves

AffilaiteWaves Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To Op Nice blog ,congrats for it .As i can see you already know about ad networks so it is useless to tell you about them.My only suggestion to you is keep posting good content to your website and take active participation in social media too.Don't run for money ,run for quality you can give to your visitors

AffilaiteWaves, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  5. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google Adsense is a way you can take ads and put them on your website.

nikipink, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  6. Blogwizard

Blogwizard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. You need to change your logo. It looks pretty plain and just like any other Wordpress blog. Make yourself a brand and stand out. Check out fiverr.com.

2. Focus on one topic. Wordpress is good. You seem to be doing tech reviews as well, which confuses me as to what you're trying to achieve. It comes off as you're trying to do too many things.

3. Your wordpress articles are great. Maybe get more indepth, write more? The best thing to do is check out other blogging sites and use buzzsumo.com to see what are their top articles, then just focus on the same areas. You can even rewrite them with updated information.

Hope that helped!

Blogwizard, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  7. Vanessa Connelley

Vanessa Connelley Member

Best Answers:
    Your blog seems to have really good content, but it is hard on the eyes. You have a lot of really segment parts of the site that do not flow together visually. The first thing I think when I look at this blog is, "Is my computer going to get a virus?"

Work some more on the visual flow of your site so that your content can shine through:)

Vanessa Connelley, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  8. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    These are some useful ways of making money with blog
    AdSense

When it comes to putting advertisements on your blog to generate income, Google’s AdSense is often the top pick for bloggers. It’s simple to use and doesn’t require you to have a great amount of technical know-how.

To put an AdSense ad on your blog, you pretty much just have to copy and paste the code.

Amazon Associates

Other Affiliate Programs

Private Sponsorships

E-Books

Personal Appearances and Speaking Fees

xendurinan, May 24, 2015 IP