1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm looking for digital marketers to partner with..

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Gavin Sloan, Mar 3, 2015.

Hello!
    I am not sure if this is the right place to post this (it's my first post here - go easy on me!), I am wanting to connect with like-minded digital marketers who have clients that would benefit from having 24/7 live chat monitoring on their websites to improve the user experience and convert more leads.
    My website is livechatmonitoring.com and we've just launched a Partner Program that offers a recurring revenue stream to those who promote our services to their clients.
    This is not an affiliate marketing offer, I am looking for people to partner with to offer a great service to clients that provides immediate benefits to their bottom line.
    If this is of interest to any members here I would be really keen to discuss this with you further - please feel free to reach out directly on
    Thank you :)

Gavin Sloan
    LiveChatMonitoring.com

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
    Gavin Sloan, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  2. Gavin Sloan

Gavin Sloan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SORRY, just realised I posted this in the wrong forum... looking for a way to move or remove it now! :)

Gavin Sloan, Mar 3, 2015 IP