1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would you use a service like this?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by matheso, Mar 3, 2015.

Hello,

I am almost finished building the following tool/service for myself and am trying to determine if others would want it too. Could you please provide a brief explanation as to why you'd either use this service or you wouldn't?

The service:

Whenever I started a new blog post, or any project that required design material (photos, article snippets, templates, etc.) I wasted a lot of time tracking down the different components, making it all look decent together, and then paying. What I've built is a service that provides you with a personalized, relevant selection of digital design content based on the subject matter of your blog post or project.

It simply asks me what the context is of my blog post or project (food, travel, startup, etc. ) and quickly finds professional, relevant content to use for my custom project. It displays relevant photos, articles, and templates in such a way that it's easy to determine what looks good together. Currently sourcing 94 websites and counting, with the majority releasing content via Creative Commons 1 - 3.0 (free for commercial use).

This allows me to concentrate more on the design/writing and less on searching so I'm loving it.

Does this sound like something you would use? Why or why not?

Thanks a lot for your time.

Mike

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
    matheso, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  2. Eitan Kuniz

Eitan Kuniz Member

Best Answers:
    I think I might use a service like this if it was affordable for me. Because it might be helpful for me and a lot of people like me.

Eitan Kuniz, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  3. antoseeg

antoseeg Member

Best Answers:
    This is something that people would use. There are many people who want to make designing a blog as easy as possible.

antoseeg, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  4. Greg Ramos

Greg Ramos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sounds like it'll be a very useful helpful thing. I would try it out. I feel you on what you say about spending lots of time on finding things like examples or even information to guide you / give you a taste.

Greg Ramos, Mar 12, 2015 IP