1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Something to replace bruteprotect?

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by izlik, Feb 27, 2015.

I have bruteprotect wich has worked very good. Now it's closing and is recommending "jetpack". I dont want any boosting addon, i want something like bruteprotect to prevent login spam etc like it did.... Anyone got something good ?

izlik, Feb 27, 2015 IP
  2. Stephen Quirk

Stephen Quirk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello!
    I worked on BruteProtect and now work on Jetpack and wanted to follow up with you. JBruteProtect's bot net protection will be around until the end of the year and similar features will be available on Jetpack in the coming months. One of the nice things about Jetpack is you can turn off whatever you don't need/use and it's boosting in the sense that it takes load off your server by using resources from WordPress.com. A great example of this is Photon, which is a free image CDN. But if you don't want that, it's super simple to turn it off and other features, too. BruteProtect also offered plugin and theme updating via My BruteProtect – you can do the same with plugins via Jetpack now as well.

I hope this doesn't count as spam, just thought I'd let you hear it from the horse's mouth.

Thanks!

Stephen Quirk, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  3. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    take a look at wordfence, as well as sucuri, as well as bulletproof. Wordfence allows you to upgrade to a premium product, which allows for 2 factor authentication on login.

matt_62, Mar 3, 2015 IP