1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ebook sales, where is the niche?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Mirodenia, Jan 9, 2015.

Hello everybody and have a great new year!

I do not know if it is still in trends to sell ebooks to make money but this is am old dream of mine who I am a writer and author of different kind of sales techniques courses.
    I remake the business plan for selling ebooks and I Need to ask you if I can find from a source over the internet what kind of ebooks people search for, what topics.
    Or where can I find what kind of stuff people buy more and more value over the internet. I know Google Adwords. Something else?
    Thank you.

Kiss

Mirodenia, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  2. Alex Leizerovich

Alex Leizerovich Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes ebook selling is still going strong. And I dont see it going away anytime soon.
    Information product sales are still big.
    From my experience the best way to sell your own ebook is to build a targeted email list.
    That way you can create relationship with this targeted list and sell them your ebooks.
    If you have ebooks about sales thats a specific niche.
    You gonna need traffic targeted to that niche.
    You can get it in different ways like ppc, ppv, solo ads and more.

Alex Leizerovich, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  3. Mirodenia

Mirodenia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Alex,

Thanks. Very useful info, give me courage to start. Where can I find somebody to help with the online campaign, somebody not expensive? Except sales, what other topics to chose? I don,t know where to look for what ebooks are best sold all over the world. What market shoud I address to? Thank you!!!

Mirodenia, Jan 10, 2015 IP
  4. Alex Leizerovich

Alex Leizerovich Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is that online or offline sales you are teaching ?
    Basically what you gonna do is setup a sales funnel around your ebooks.
    Lets say you have 3 ebooks.
    You'll have a squeeze page where you'll give some kind of a FREE report.
    You'll have there a way to optin with email in return for the free ebook.
    After somebody optins and gets your useful free report,
    you can start building more relationship and selling your even more useful products.
    That way you'll start building your own targeted email lists of people that are interested in your specific topic.
    You'll also need to create sale pages to sell your ebooks.
    The traffic for your optin page you can drive from many different sources ive mentioned.
    This process is called List Building.
    You can learn this by taking coaching from somebody or pick up some products about this kinda stuff.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
    Alex Leizerovich, Jan 10, 2015 IP
  5. Mary M. Thiede

Mary M. Thiede Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to know many things without google adword if you want to handle all the thing. You need to know market, price, some site. You can set your book on amazon and start sell using SEO and social media marketing. It is matter of time. If you do not have enough time you can hire people form any job site. All the process is matter of them. You have no time you can hire a virtual assistant and he or she can handle all the things.

Mary M. Thiede, Jan 10, 2015 IP
  6. Caden

Caden Member

Best Answers:
    People are still buying ebooks. To know what is selling, why don't you go on Amazon.com, go to Kindle Ebooks and click the bestsellers link. You will get the top 100 paid and free ebooks.

Caden, Jan 15, 2015 IP
  7. Mirodenia

Mirodenia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for your precious help.

Mirodenia, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  8. Vanessa Connelley

Vanessa Connelley Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe one way you can brainstorm topics is to start typing into the google search bar "how to..." and see what it tries to guess when you type different letters. Or try "What..." "Who..." etc. Try formulating the beginning of different questions and see what google tries to guess because that means it is popular.

Vanessa Connelley, Mar 3, 2015 IP