1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Native English Speaker/Writer For Hire

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Computerized, Mar 1, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

My name is Gary. I'm a native English speaker, born and raised in Canada. I graduated from a top university in Canada and am now living in the US for work.

If you want premium content for your site and increase traffic, I can help.

I've been writing online for over 5+ years and have been involved in the internet marketing/website space for 10 years now (joined DP in 2006). I have owned several websites in the past, so I know what webmasters want.

Unlike other writers, I take pride in writing high-quality content that your readers will love - and as a result, search engines will love too. I optimize for SEO, but I don't churn out content by copy/pasting Wikipedia articles. I prefer doing in-depth research and writing something unique on the topic.

Below is a sample of some of my most popular articles on Medium.com, some of which have been the "Top Stories" on the entire site.

[​IMG]

As you can see, my articles also tend to have lots of engagement. Elsewhere, I've been published on large publications like Huffington Post, Inc, Thought Catalog, and Elite Daily.

Writing Sample
    Here is a writing sample that got me a job: http://www.garywu.net/writing-sample/
    (Yes, that's my personal blog. Feel free to browse around for further samples :) )

Services
    I offer services in the following, but feel free to message me if something you want isn't on the list:
    • article writing
    • proofreading/editing
    • resume writing/reviews
    • technical writing
    • grant writing
    • forum posts
    • reviews
    • eBooks
    • professional memos, investment reports, etc. (I've worked in finance for several years)
    I am comfortable writing for almost any niche, but message me to work out the details.

Price
    I charge $2-5/100 words, depending on how much research and time is involved in the project. I accept payments through PayPal.

Get in Touch
    Email:
    DigitalPoint: PM me here

I am available for both long-term and short-term projects, and have a quick response & turnaround time. If you're interested in working with me, get in touch through one of the methods above.

I look forward to helping you achieve your goals.

Thanks for reading,
    Gary

Computerized, Mar 1, 2015 IP
  2. Computerized

Computerized Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    For the first 10 people, I will charge a reduced rate of $1.00/100 words. PM or email me, thanks.

Computerized, Mar 2, 2015 IP
  3. Carey

Carey Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    71.4% - 5
    I just used this service. I highly recommend this writer. Very fast and perfect grammar. $1/100 is a great price as well. Wrote me a couple of pages very quickly and delivered quickly as well.

Carey, Mar 2, 2015 IP
    Computerized likes this.
  4. Computerized

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the review Carey! Look forward to working with you again.

Computerized, Mar 2, 2015 IP
  5. ideas_man

ideas_man Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is my first time working with Gary and I am super impressed. Quick turnaround and the quality of English is excellent. Look forward to working with him again in the future. Thanks :)

ideas_man, Mar 3, 2015 IP
    Computerized likes this.
  6. Computerized

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No problem, thanks for the review!

Still have 6 spots open at the discount price. PM me or email me if interested.

Computerized, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  7. MarketerINC

MarketerINC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would be interest if the price is still $1-$1.5/100 words.

Thanks.

MarketerINC, Mar 30, 2015 IP