1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Moved to new host. Sites taking more than 60 seconds to load

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by adwaitk007, Mar 3, 2015.

Hello,
    I recently moved from one host to another. After moving, I uploaded my all sites to new hosting via filezilla. Uploaded mysql and added new user, made necessary changes to all wp-config files with new user information.

Now I am facing a very crucial issue. All of my wordpress sites are taking more than 60 seconds to load. I tried contacting the hosting and they said it's fine from their end. I don't know what is the issue. Please let me know if anyone can guide me.

For example please check this:

www. adwaitk007 .info

Waiting for your valuable replies!

Regards,
    Adwait

adwaitk007, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  2. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your sites do not finish loading because you are missing files. At 60 seconds the browser (probably) gives up. The main page HTML load speed is good. Your problem is your missing file(s): collect.js.

You can see the missing file(s) denoted by the exclamation point in the triangle here:

http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/#!/qTnMl/http://www.adwaitk007.info

Remove the reference to the missing file in your HTML or upload it to your server and you should be fine.

billzo, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  3. adwaitk007

adwaitk007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks! I found it! And fixed it :)

Regards,
    Adwait

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
    adwaitk007, Mar 3, 2015 IP