1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Ebook Site, Full Rights, Was WSO Of Day, $2800+ Rev

Discussion in 'Sites' started by SKULL, Mar 3, 2015.

I have not had this site long , i just do not know or have time to market this as someone else in this kinda niche will be able to, Just over run with projects at the moment.

After i took over the site

After i had taken over the website i posted on one webmaster forum, had a few sales and had an affiliate interested and he promoted thought his few solo ads he had, made a few sales and had only 1 person i had to refund.

JVZOO.png

I just took on to much and did not expect to be busy with other projects and hence i have no idea what to do or where to go with this site , i had info from the creator on what and where to go from where he left off but never got round to it , i will give the new owner the details.

Before i took over the site

You are bidding on a top selling traffic training marketing course with 390+ total sales with a total of $2,873.50+ in gross revenue.

Originally launched on January 20th, 2015

What is Unlimited Traffic Tap?

Unlimited Traffic Tap is a simple, easy to follow 41 page PDF training course that teaches 6 different strategies online marketers can use to generate traffic to their websites, lead capture pages, and sales pages. This course is guaranteed to help any marketer, both newbie and veterans alike, to take advantage of these easy to implement strategies to help them grow their online or offline business.

This product was also awarded WSO of the Day on the WarriorPlus network on January 22nd, 2015 for being not only one of the best sellers of that particular day, but for also being a high quality product.

[​IMG]

What is Taught Inside Unlimited Traffic Tap?

Unlimited Traffic Tap teaches customers how to use 6 different strategies to drive targeted traffic to any website or offer you choose. The main training consists of a 41 page PDF file complete with step by step instructions and screenshots to make sure readers don't get overwhelmed. The front end product gives members access to the full PDF training, as well as a couple different high quality bonuses provided to us by some of our JV partners.

The first upsell in the sales funnel consists of a complete done-for-you package including 3 different sets of high converting squeeze pages, thank you pages, free ebook reports, 7 day email follow up series, and a list of recommended affiliate offers that those email follow up series promote for you. These DFY packages are the perfect compliment to the front end training because they allow customers to simply edit the squeeze page, add their follow up series to their autoresponder, upload the website files to their domain, and use the training from the front end product to start bringing in visitors to their squeeze pages.

The second upsell in the sales funnel is an offer for customers to purchase full Private Label Rights to the entire Unlimited Traffic Tap product. This PLR license gives customers permission to resell Unlimited Traffic Tap as their own product and keep 100% of the profits.

After customers purchase, they are automatically directed to an opt in page to collect the buyer's name and email address, and then they are redirected to their download page where they can access all of the training material and exclusive bonuses provided to us by our JV partners.

Earnings – (Please see screenshots for proof)

Sales.png

Unlimited Traffic Tap was originally launched on January 20th, 2015. Since the launch day, a total of $2,873.50+ in sales has been generated.

This product is still available for sale, so the sales numbers may continue to increase as the listing for this site is active.

During the first 4 days of the product launch, there were a handful of affiliates in my network promoting this offer to their customer lists, as well as promotions to my own customer list. This product has not gone through a full-scale product launch, meaning there is still a massive market that hasn't seen this offer.

As the new site owner to recruit new affiliates to promote this product. There are some affiliates who have created review videos on YouTube and review sites online that will continue to bring traffic to this product for you.

What You Get

• The UnlimitedTrafficTap.com Domain transferred to your GoDaddy Account (Registered through January 2016)
    • Exclusive ownership, resale and editing rights to the entire Unlimited Traffic Tap product.
    • All sales following the date of sale sent directly to your PayPal account.
    • Easy transfer and installation on your hosting account.
    • Easy setup of product listings on your WarriorPlus or JVZoo account.
    • Information on a few places to promote this and get the sales rolling in again.
    Invested into Project

• Sales copy - $997
    • Graphics - $297
    • Optimize Press 2.0 License - $99
    • Hours Invested Into Product and Website - 15+
    How Do People Find This Product?

Traffic is driven to the sales page primarily through affiliates. Affiliates are automatically paid out via WarriorPlus. This product currently offers affiliates 100% commissions on the $4.95 front end product, and 50% commission on the $14.95 and $27 upsells, but you can choose a custom pricing and commission payout structure.

This site has very little SEO traffic at this time, however someone who is skilled with attracting organic traffic to a site can do very well with this product.

Traffic

This website has received over 4,400 unique visitors since the launch on January 20th, with most of the traffic driven by affiliates or email lists.

All traffic from new and existing affiliates will be directed to the site

Why Am I Selling This?

My name is AJ Montoya. I am a serial entrepreneur and have been marketing online full time for the last 3 years. I enjoy creating products, getting them off the ground, and getting them in the hands of someone who can scale the business. With the number of online projects I have, I simply don't have time to scale products.

Along with my numerous online projects, I have recently taken up a marketing position with a local company where a majority of my time is now being focused. For that reason, I am liquidating some of my online projects and want to put them in the right hands of someone who can benefit greatly from this product.

Why Should You Buy This Website?

Everyday there are more and more people turning to the internet in hopes of earning a full time income from the comfort of their homes. Without a doubt, learning how to drive traffic to your offers is an evergreen topic in the internet marketing space, and having a top selling product with proven sales is a guaranteed formula for success.

What Can You Do With This?

• Publish this product on Clickbank, giving you access to a massive pool of affiliates looking for hot products to promote
    • Drive targeted traffic via PPC ads to the sales page to bring in your own sales.
    • Buy solo ads and promote this product as an upsell.
    • Contact other internet marketers and establish a form of cross promotion, leading to an easy source of affiliate traffic.
    Transfer

The domain is registered at GoDaddy.com and will be transferred to your GoDaddy account. The website is currently hosted at my host and the files will be removed and transferred to your own hosting account, you will need to set the rest up your self with your own auto responders ext.

The product is currently listed on JVZoo, but following the sale of this site it will be removed and you can add your ownWarriorPlus or JVZoo account.

Payment

I accept Paypal payment.

Liability

All previous sales of this product have come through my PayPal account, leaving me liable for any refund requests, disputes, or chargebacks. At this time, there has only been 1 refund, and that was because the purchaser decided to be dishonest and filed a charge back with his credit card company.

Once the website transfer is complete, all new sales will go to your PayPal account.

As the new owner of this product, you will receive the exclusive license to all content contained in this product. I will not resell it or use any of the information in any way going forward.

Any Questions?

If you have any questions about this product, the terms of this listing, or any general questions, please do not hesitate to message me. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have! :)

SKULL, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  2. kr200

kr200 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how much?

kr200, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 278
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You know that the system tells you if the seller wants you to know, right? There is no Buy It Now price, it's an auction.

[​IMG]

digitalpoint, Mar 3, 2015 IP
    SKULL likes this.
  4. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 11
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    Just a update had anther few sales since i listed it for sale without doing anything.

[​IMG]

If you have any questions i am willing to answer them as best i can.

SKULL, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  5. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 11
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    Still making sales and i am not even promoting it , not that i did know how to promote this niche in the first place.

JVZooNew.png

This is a steal even if you get it at reserve price.

Invested into Project

• Sales copy - $997
    • Graphics - $297
    • Optimize Press 2.0 License - $99
    • Hours Invested Into Product and Website - 15+
    For someone already in this niche , knows how to promote it or is a known name in this market you can make a killing , your money back and loads of profit.

SKULL, Mar 17, 2015 IP